Epic Perfect World

Sage Parasitic Nova

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
So, there I was playing around casting the Sage version of Parasitic Nova out of boredom over-and-over, and I began to noticed that is wasn't working like it should. The description states that it's a 50% chance to only cost one spark, but I was casting anywhere from 14 to 43+ casts and not receiving the effect. I noticed that also sometimes it would consume around 150 chi. Was this skill nerfed for balance reasons on this server? I was testing Nova on a Wood Dummy for over 90 minutes and it seems to be more like 5% chance with it saving 50 chi instead of 100 at times.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It seems to me that a lot of skills are "unmentioned" edits, however I doubt that is the case for sage nova. The majority of venomancers on the server play demon, which raises the question why they would bother with changing the sage nova which is less effective in PK than demon.

*Waits patiently for response from GM*

Offline Droopeh

Same thing happens with Sage Cragglord. The effect literally has never procced, at least not for me :/ Most likely a bug of sorts. I guess it shouldn't be that much of a problem for a sage venomancer though, due to their fox form + master li's technique.

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
demon nowa cant be spamable as sage thats the reason and i didnt know it get nerfed l0l next pointless nerf l0l

Kizumbau

You still can practically spam it with enhanced sage fox form's chi so...

pikachuchu

I think I've seen it only take one spark before.
Sometimes it only takes around 1 and a half spark too though.
But yes, as they say, it's not that big of a deal considering that sage can practically spam it.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
you probably had full chi, the way it works is it adds a spark first, then consumes two. when you're with full chi, there is nothing to add so it will just consume 2 sparks. i see you also mentioned the skill taking 150 chi, it happens when you have 3.5 sparks, so the skill increases your chi to 399, then consumes 2 sparks which looks like 150 chi taken.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
you probably had full chi, the way it works is it adds a spark first, then consumes two. when you're with full chi, there is nothing to add so it will just consume 2 sparks. i see you also mentioned the skill taking 150 chi, it happens when you have 3.5 sparks, so the skill increases your chi to 399, then consumes 2 sparks which looks like 150 chi taken.
shh, it's just another skill I did hidden nerf to.

infernchidhu

shh, it's just another skill I did hidden nerf to.
Agation pls nerf venomonster  :'(

pikachuchu

Agation pls nerf venomonster  :'(

TheRealKiller

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
No one gives a fk about sage wfs they're always full on chi anyway.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
No one gives a fk about sage wfs they're always full on chi anyway.
Not if they don't know how to manage chi. :-X

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
top veno  :police: