Epic Perfect World

Stat add on arcane dragon boots.

Offline Droopeh

Currently, the arcane dragon boots add +20 str which is the equivalent of what? 300 pdef? It's completely wasted. I propose it's changed to +20 mag, or at least to vit so you actually get some usefulness out of them :<

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
isnt 20 vit like 180-200hp or so? thats rather pointless.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+20 magic on dragon sounds kind of fair for new players.. and wouldnt be broken since R8 is end game.

Offline Droopeh

isnt 20 vit like 180-200hp or so? thats rather pointless.

200 hp + some mag and phys def as opposed to the miniscule pdef bonus you get from 20 str :<

Also, changing the str add to magic would make it +40 magic from boots alone which might be too strong, so I figured vit should be an option if it is considered overly strong.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Also, changing the str add to magic would make it +40 magic from boots alone which might be too strong

Dragon by default is worse than rank 8. lol.

Offline Droopeh

Dragon by default is worse than rank 8. lol.

True, even if the stats on dragon were much better the set bonus from r8 alone makes it a better option even with the noobst stat combination possible (well, unless you have 3x hp regen)

Which furthers my point. Add on dragon boots should be re visited for most new players/pve players/ ares alts (*cough*)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
if u cant play ur class to survive, why would u expect 300pdef to help or anything
rather than askin for a boost, did u think of changing the build to full vit and done?
considering is 'for ares alts'

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
no one care about dragon gear its really wik so no matter if it will get boost or not its my opinion.

Offline Droopeh

if u cant play ur class to survive, why would u expect 300pdef to help or anything
rather than askin for a boost, did u think of changing the build to full vit and done?
considering is 'for ares alts'

You seriously pulled the "You can't play your class" card? Really?

ANYONE can survive the PVE portion of this game, it's made ridiculously easy. When I level my toons I just like starting from scratch, not sharing tomes, not sharing TM robes, not sharing cube/ws neck or rings. This means I spend a very large portion of my time in dragon gear before I farm up r8 and it's really annoying why there is a completely random, 100% useless stat in gear which is supposed to be a transitioning stage between nirvana and r8, i.e the gear in which you spend a LOT of time farming.

I didn't ask for 300 pdef. I asked for 20 extra mag because the 300 pdef is completely useless.

Offline Droopeh

no one care about dragon gear its really wik so no matter if it will get boost or not its my opinion.

It doesn't matter really. I just find it very annoying :p