Epic Perfect World

EPW - Then & Now

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
New Horizons imo was unnecessary, I liked DPH assassin's before "DPH" became a main viable way of PvP.

Elimination 1 shots 1/2 of server's characters with a x2/x3 spark.

Yeah, well just wait for Warsoul gear and what is basically GoF for casters...  :rolleyes:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Warsoul gear sucks on this server cause the base dmg is too low... someone once told me it is comparable with lvl130 weapons dmg wise but no guarantee on that one
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
I miss when dragon gear was hard to get. and when i started playing i look at the 50 dex int tome like O____o.... now dragon gear is easy to get cuz u from vote u get easy gold.
I miss when Ajdin was dominating sin in dragon times.
Also i miss when we had our armor crush/pierce stones. because now casters dominate us,since they can use a might ring and a purfy wep,right now every new update is trying to boost DPH,while aps is underpowered and useless in mass pvp,when server was dragon nobody knew what dph sin,or what CT archer was,it was fun seing aps bms, bm vs sin=best 1v1 to watch
I miss being the only char in epw with 3 int wrist,some of you remember i was the first,and back then i was 5.0 base,because sins used dragon plate ;)
I miss Xpendable. dont ask me why,i just do.
And most of all i miss GM Coffee... :normal-12:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'll be honest, the only thing I really miss is when Dragonchild's Scale and Warsong belts were only 2k EC. As far as the forums go I don't have very many pleasant memories.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SeemsLegit

I miss quite a bit in epic. When the server was 1.3.6 and I'm running so many FC's a day to help gear out people in the faction called "Frost", when 150 Dragon gear was so amazing to have, PK was always a thing, the old community, it was so much nicer than what we have now, but I guess that's just the Internet and PWI for you.  :-X I miss my old friends like Rugger, Jenna, and Pizza. I miss the time when it was only dragon, not r8 and people would just chill outside of west for hours, until PK hit. Those were the days.  :-[
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

bvanharjr

I miss FCing with my Dragon WR.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Tbh I don't miss dragon so much as others.  :sad:
But I miss my old faction Vengeance, was nice even tho was kinda dead when I joined but at some point it was really nice and good.  ^-^
I also miss the old Xpen.
Was more fun back then.  :sad:
And honestly, as annoy as it is, was fun starting to get my char's r8 when everyone was still like "hmm dragon maybe is better, r8 useless".

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I miss GMs standing on the corner in west archo and if u needed a GM u just went there and checked who is online to pm and nowadays GMs are chilling somewhere all over the map sadly... :(

I stand there pretty often when I'm online.

I miss NoHomo vs Worms rivalry.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I miss GMs standing on the corner in west archo and if u needed a GM u just went there and checked who is online to pm and nowadays GMs are chilling somewhere all over the map sadly... :(

You can also easily check which GM is on by going in support room as well. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i miss Jon the Revelator

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I miss quite a bit in epic. When the server was 1.3.6 and I'm running so many FC's a day to help gear out people in the faction called "Frost", when 150 Dragon gear was so amazing to have, PK was always a thing, the old community, it was so much nicer than what we have now, but I guess that's just the Internet and PWI for you.  :-X I miss my old friends like Rugger, Jenna, and Pizza. I miss the time when it was only dragon, not r8 and people would just chill outside of west for hours, until PK hit. Those were the days.  :-[
I miss those times too tbh.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I miss the cool GMs such as Kratos and Cier.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I miss the cool GMs such as Kratos and Cier.
Yep i miss those GM's too.

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
i miss WatchTower D: and i miss Shadowcide and his wife D:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
i miss Jon the Revelator
=(