Epic Perfect World

EPW - Then & Now

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
1.4 was the best version of this game...

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I miss smashing virgins like Insanity with my alpha skill and name Unmatched..

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i miss backstabbing pk with small group of ppl that squad sig was enough :sad:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I miss the fun.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
u are easy and get killed 6 time with EP buff against full dragon demon archer... when using similar "playstyle" aka pots.

lol .. you aren't that great m8 its just like old times =)

00:00:15 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

heiro

I miss the market b4 all this inflation kicked in, - days when DS was 3k

Vegas

Was bored and decided to go to the very first page of some of the topics on the fourms to see how much things have changed.

What are things from the earlier days of EPW you miss? Your memories? Things you wish didn't change? Post below.

I miss it when it wasn't so vital to have "OP" R8 stats and people PK'd regardless of what their gear looked like.
I also miss it when you could buy a DS neck for 2k ec and Warsong belts costed about the same.

Everything pre 1.5

Tired of bad players with ego because the game got casualized and is a pile of dog shit 1v1/PK wise now

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I miss when there were things to do, drama was at a minimum, egos didn't control behavior, and EPW wasn't a online dating site.... :rolleyes:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I miss when there were things to do, drama was at a minimum, egos didn't control behavior, and EPW wasn't a online dating site.... :rolleyes:

You mean never? PW has always been like this.  :rolleyes:

EricaMurcas

Both PWI and EPW are notorious for their World Chat drama/Forum drama. Hell, even on Sanctuary, where I came from on PWI, GoddessNoa perpetually provoked and made fun of people until he got floored, then he filled W/C with QQ and bull crap. On topic: I miss getting EC out of TT chests opposed to Dragon's Blood; the probability of getting Silverflow Coins are pretty low, I think. I like how you can trade in mats for EC, that's nice, but if you want the high end EC, you have to do 3-3, you have to go against Armageddon and survive. I know a lot of people that can, I couldn't. I may be able to now, now that I have a defense weapon, but when I did 3-3 and went against Armageddon the first time, I died so many times that eventually I had no choice but to stay dead.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I miss GMs standing on the corner in west archo and if u needed a GM u just went there and checked who is online to pm and nowadays GMs are chilling somewhere all over the map sadly... :(
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
I miss GMs standing on the corner in west archo and if u needed a GM u just went there and checked who is online to pm and nowadays GMs are chilling somewhere all over the map sadly... :(

no gm usually invisible lol

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I miss quality wb 1v1's with no luck dependency of new Mighty Swing  :normal-13:

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
Everything pre 1.5

Tired of bad players with ego because the game got casualized and is a pile of dog **** 1v1/PK wise now
right?....in 1.4 every class was viable...also the PT icons for classes took a massive downgrade, if you look at any video in 1.4 you can see how beautiful the icons were then if you look at the ones in 1.5...they're complete sht

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
New Horizons imo was unnecessary, I liked DPH assassin's before "DPH" became a main viable way of PvP.

Elimination 1 shots 1/2 of server's characters with a x2/x3 spark.