Epic Perfect World

SoT and Abba weekly.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
http://prntscr.com/5qkioi

Since this person here mentioned this as a viable weekly way of farming emblems. I never heard of such way of farming through Abba and SoT. So any1 with some experience with this way of farming can explain to me what is "Weekly Abba and SoT" and how do you do it.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Kia

Source: Google

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14675.0

Source: Forum search function

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
How many ancient emblems  do you get from this? It doesn't seem like a very profitable thing to do for the time you're spending on it.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
How many ancient emblems  do you get from this? It doesn't seem like a very profitable thing to do for the time you're spending on it.
That's what I thought.. Especially the abba one. x-x You need squads for these, I believe... Which with how people have this adversity to pve, just sucks.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
That's what I thought.. Especially the abba one. x-x You need squads for these, I believe... Which with how people have this adversity to pve, just sucks.

Ancient emblems are one of the most high-demand items in-game, but I won't waste 1hour+ on 1 instance with a crappy squad for a low amount of them, lol. A lot of the features in PW are geared towards meh-tier gear for the PvE players, this server is not the case.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
I think u can do it faster. Well never done quest but if full aba takes 20 min...
.                                                                                                     

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
I think u can do it faster. Well never done quest but if full aba takes 20 min...

Yeah, but thats assuming everyone knows what they're doing. If the emblem's were enough for a few rerolls maybe I'd do it. :police: