Epic Perfect World

Playoffs Winner Title

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Dear Gms, can you guys please make the Playoffs Winner Title be un-tradable? Zzz many have those and for me its kinda bother me lol. What you fellow epw players think? +1? :normal-28:
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1 Thank you for suggesting this.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 because trading event titles downplays the entire point of the title itself.

Last Edit: Jan 09, 2015, 07:51 am by Chivalry

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sincerelly,

PvP events lost all credibility last months.
No one cares anymore about it, alot of principals PvP event players stopped to show.
PvP event title don't prove anything anymore now.
There are useless because of the rules, the lack of balance of somes classes, the lack of knowledge of hosters (I'm sorry to say it but..), and useless because as I said before, none show anymore at these event because they are unfair, non sense and boring.

Before I will say +1, now I totaly don't care. Not important.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Sincerelly,

PvP events lost all credibility last months.
No one cares anymore about it, alot of principals PvP event players stopped to show.
PvP event title don't prove anything anymore now.
There are useless because of the rules, the lack of balance of somes classes, the lack of knowledge of hosters (I'm sorry to say it but..), and useless because as I said before, none show anymore at these event because they are unfair, non sense and boring.

Before I will say +1, now I totaly don't care. Not important.
I rarely agree with you, but you are completely right now, 1v1 events are anything BUT fun nowadays, and that's simply due to the broken rules and the incompetence of the gm's hosting it, because they never listen to what players have to say nor open their eyes and see how unfair everything has become. Said it before, and I will keep saying it.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I dont wanna blame gms for it since they are doing their best and already changed some rules, but its true that some pvp events need to be fixed. Its just not fair if always the same class wins the event in 80% of the cases and in my opinion there are very unbalanced fights. An example would be the nerf of 3.33 sins, limit the amount of sogs, and other stuff that im sure player can agree with. I agree with leizo that titles like the playoffs champion one lost all their value and that a lot of good players just gave up going to events as playoffs. So on topic +1 to the suggestion to make a first step to better playoffs, hope to see some other changes too though.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I rarely agree with you, but you are completely right now, 1v1 events are anything BUT fun nowadays, and that's simply due to the broken rules and the incompetence of the gm's hosting it, because they never listen to what players have to say nor open their eyes and see how unfair everything has become. Said it before, and I will keep saying it.

This is probably one of the wisest things you've ever said on the fourms.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
1vs1 Event doesn't prove anything.

I dont wanna blame gms for it since they are doing their best and already changed some rules, but its true that some pvp events need to be fixed. Its just not fair if always the same class wins the event in 80% of the cases and in my opinion there are very unbalanced fights. An example would be the nerf of 3.33 sins, limit the amount of sogs, and other stuff that im sure player can agree with. I agree with leizo that titles like the playoffs champion one lost all their value and that a lot of good players just gave up going to events as playoffs. So on topic +1 to the suggestion to make a first step to better playoffs, hope to see some other changes too though.

Like he said.. There's a lot unbalanced fights. Fights should be between same classes. When a archer meets veno or sin at 1vs1.. what's the point?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
The reason many good players dont bother going to events are DUELS, i know too many people that dont go cause of that reason. The fight they would win 10000000000000000% they would lose in duel because of class disadvantage. Rules wise im laughing at stealth rule in 1v1 because it shouldnt be allowed at all then that u cant hit stake and such other events like 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 are fine i guess maybe just the SoG and stealth rule.

Offline Kia

Funny how any kind of heals are limited but sparks and absorb soul as the most broken skill in this game are not.

Also, IG not allowed but Feral Concentration with the very same effect is?

Very questionable.  ;)

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
The reason many good players dont bother going to events are DUELS, i know too many people that dont go cause of that reason. The fight they would win 10000000000000000% they would lose in duel because of class disadvantage. Rules wise im laughing at stealth rule in 1v1 because it shouldnt be allowed at all then that u cant hit stake and such other events like 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 are fine i guess maybe just the SoG and stealth rule.

^ This, 9/10 1v1 events I went in ended up in duels, mostly against sins, psys and mystics. They kite/cc/sleep the entire time despite the 10 seconds hit rule which is just enough to use another CC before they run away again  :normal-20:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
all classes barely same depend on skills and gears..many players like backstab, many fight front like warrior but as topic +1 if possible cause that gm hosting event title better un-tradable,,, 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Venomancers can use every skill they have.. AD, Then Sutra, then Feral = Longer than Irongaurd.

They ontop of it all can stack two brambles. (Blazing barrier+normal bramble) and then can still use bramble hood.

Mystic's are a no brainer as well.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Venomancers can use every skill they have.. AD, Then Sutra, then Feral = Longer than Irongaurd.

They ontop of it all can stack two brambles. (Blazing barrier+normal bramble) and then can still use bramble hood.

Mystic's are a no brainer as well.

Yeah well, Assassins can use 3 skills and easily drop someone.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
i agree