Epic Perfect World

My condolences

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

My condolences to the family of the people that died in the tragedy at Paris.

:sad:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
This world we live in has become a tragedy.  It becomes harder each day to be safe doing the simplest of things.
My condolences to all involved in the Paris incident. :sad:

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
It is indeed a sad world we live in. My condolences to everyone who died in the accident.
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
It is indeed a sad world we live in. My condolences to everyone who died in the accident.
It wasn't an accident, it was a crime.

Anyways, condolences to those families that lost people.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
It wasn't an accident, it was a crime.

Anyways, condolences to those families that lost people.

I meant incident, my apologies!
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Who the hell cares, people die every ***ing day, you don't see people crying about the africans being killed and shot down every single day and countries that have guerilla warfare and all that, some people get shot in the face in paris and suddenly the world is a worse place, LOL newsflash buddy it's been a shithole this whole time open your eyes.
Esok★

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
Who the hell cares, people die every ****ing day, you don't see people crying about the africans being killed and shot down every single day and countries that have guerilla warfare and all that, some people get shot in the face in paris and suddenly the world is a worse place, LOL newsflash buddy it's been a ****hole this whole time open your eyes.
Thanks. ;)
The perfect reply I waited for :)

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Who the hell cares, people die every ****ing day, you don't see people crying about the africans being killed and shot down every single day and countries that have guerilla warfare and all that, some people get shot in the face in paris and suddenly the world is a worse place, LOL newsflash buddy it's been a ****hole this whole time open your eyes.

I agree with you brother =)

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
May they rest in peace.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I feel bad for those who lose family members to things like this, may they rest in peace.

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
Thanks. ;)
The perfect reply I waited for :)

so you made the thread so a guy in a game's forum could tell you to open your eyes? way to go bro you're good xD

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
so you made the thread so a guy in a game's forum could tell you to open your eyes? way to go bro you're good xD

Pretty sure it was sarcastic reply...

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
Was sarcam you idiot LOOOOOL
Anyway i love it how people even make shit comments on a thread as this. Fcking idiots

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Was sarcam you idiot LOOOOOL
Anyway i love it how people even make **** comments on a thread as this. Fcking idiots

You obviously don't read the news if you think this deserved a thread. It's sad yes, but worse things happen everyday and no one cares. So we don't care about this either.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."