Epic Perfect World

Glitched weapon reskins

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I've had these weapon reskins for awhile, and I was wondering if they'll ever get fixed (you can spot the incorrectly displayed black textures around them), which makes them look really ugly. Anyway, without the glitch, they're just flawless. Is there any way to fix them?

Broad land

Punishing Tunder
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't think it can be fixed. There is more weapons with this flaw. This is how these weapons look when they are made into a fashion. Anyway I will look into it.

Offline kristkos

• I haz potato
  • I iz I exist
I don't think it can be fixed. There is more weapons with this flaw. This is how these weapons look when they are made into a fashion. Anyway I will look into it.
Yes they can ... they're different types of textures(imported?) get someone with good photoshop/.dds manipulation tools to fix them

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes I know they can be fixed with texture editing, I just don't know if it wouldn't be too much of the hassle.

Offline kristkos

• I haz potato
  • I iz I exist
It isn't much hassle takes 3 to 5 mins each texture
But the issue is if it's worth it ...
No.
From where is imported I have no ideea since the Angelica(pw) engine it dosen't generate any Bump-maps / Reflection map so the overall texture is really low quality(specially on the bow)
Also I bet they came with theyr own GFXs which made them look way preetyer

My 2 cents...

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran

There are actually lots of weapons with this flaw, yes. It's kind of annoying, it makes them look really bad. But just like kristkos said...

Yes they can ... they're different types of textures(imported?) get someone with good photoshop/.dds manipulation tools to fix them

Anyone with good photoshop skills could make this happen, plus it's worth a try, since many of these weapon reskins are pretty awesome.
Either way, thank you Agatio.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Just switch to normal armor then fashion it will look like original one w/o that glitch.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just switch to normal armor then fashion it will look like original one w/o that glitch.
It works, but just for you, others will still see glitched version.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2015, 10:13 pm by Agatio

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran

It doesn't work for me