Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Wizard PvP I Diversion

Kizumbau

never seen artifex pking same number so hard to believe that, BBV pk at start was same number,but in middle of pk you guys brought tons of people we had like 18+vs 30 or some thing so gf , the struggle

LOL

What you try noob? Is always same number with Artifex  :P

Good video Bruuuuuuh  :-*

I posted this video for fun, nothing serious at all. But if you're going to come here to cry about numbers , it really won't  change any thing, neither make you look good,but in fact dumber. You guys had more or less, i don't even care. If you like the video that's good, if you're mad about it, then just move on.

He didn't start the number thing, Pedro did.

Always nice to see a  "same number" GvG with warning ( both SP and mid of no where close to TOA/ BBV ).

Why bring that shit up if you know it'll only cause drama? noob lol noob

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
LOL

What you try noob? Is always same number with Artifex  :P

Good video Bruuuuuuh  :-*

Always nice to see a  "same number" GvG with warning ( both SP and mid of no where close to TOA/ BBV ).

Why bring that **** up if you know it'll only cause drama? noob lol noob
Nobody cares, can we move on? No one is interested in reading novels whether it was even number or not. Mass pk will never be fair.

Good video, fren. :normal-23:

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics

Why bring that **** up if you know it'll only cause drama? noob lol noob

Obviously, it just shows how you guys can take things soooo serious over 1 comment which is opinionated. Just don't be blind about this "Numbers" thing, it's not like Warning never outnumbers. I'm guessing it's just hard for you guys to move on, over 1 comment lol

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
the best is me every1 else is wannabe it rhymes and its true nice video my ****** i kiss u mwah mwah

Kizumbau

Obviously, it just shows how you guys can take things soooo serious over 1 comment which is opinionated. Just don't be blind about this "Numbers" thing, it's not like Warning never outnumbers. I'm guessing it's just hard for you guys to move on, over 1 comment lol

Nobody cares, can we move on? No one is interested in reading novels whether it was even number or not. Mass pk will never be fair.

Good video, fren. :normal-23:

Wat?

GM what is this, I didn't even say nothing.  :normal-14:

Ya'll salty for a reason

truth always hurt

he spik truth
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2015, 02:03 am by Kizumbau

Kizumbau

the best is me every1 else is wannabe it rhymes and its true nice video my ****** i kiss u mwah mwah

rahat

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I ain't got no type.
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I ain't got no type.

&#*$&# YOU GUESSED IT

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Missed you brother
under geared out of practice mage still owning
Basically this.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
lol noob sabitta lose 1vs1

great video baby

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity