Epic Perfect World

EPW Utility Charm Slot

Offline kabughani

• simplicity is perfect in life

I would like to know how use this slot in inventory? And what is does for? How to get this stuff? Or any step by step please give the link.

Thank you,
"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation"

Offline Droopeh

I'm not sure, but I think when I played on original and got a blessing called "teachings of the moon" or something on my stormbringer it went to that slot. It is basically an item that gives you a skill (in my case, increased movement speed).

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
it used on other servers or on pwi :D they give deff i think or more atack ;)

Offline kabughani

• simplicity is perfect in life
it used on other servers or on pwi :D they give deff i think or more atack ;)

ah i see, actually i have a Taoist Essence Charm, so i would like to know how to use it for additional attack?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation"

Offline Bareback

you can't use them on this server, that slot is for attack charms that give additional magic/phys atk and are consumed with each hit. they are limited to level 16 weapons at most, which makes them unusable with endgame weapons.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Where u get it? :D from culti if yes u need lower lvl wep :D but its usseles item here cuz u cant use on better wep and cant get more theese.

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
you can't use them on this server, that slot is for attack charms that give additional magic/phys atk and are consumed with each hit. they are limited to level 16 weapons at most, which makes them unusable with endgame weapons.

that.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just make custom ones for defense/attack and then they can be used.

-1 though because eh..

After playing other servers with them, and with the amount of reduction, DPH would be less-useful than it is now and they really change gameplay.

Last Edit: Jan 09, 2015, 09:47 am by Chivalry