Epic Perfect World

New here :D

Offline Djbones1221

• Hit me up ingame Trololz
Hello my name is Zach or call me Mr.x xD haha well. i came across this server while i was looking for a wow server but i decided aginst it and wanted to try pwi servers priavte that is i have never been on one so yea. anyone got any tips tricks or hints. or yea know maybe a friendly word if you want add me on messenger [email protected] or skype Zach7878 Look forward to seeing you all ingame :D haha and pking you all :p

Offline MurfatlaR

• in game name : ApO
welcome ....hope u like it here...coz its awsom..and fun....

well lvl...find a good faction make friends...farm..take it to 150..get ya gears...pk..tw...has fun xD ;p
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

Offline MurfatlaR

• in game name : ApO
and vote cubi...to get ur free gold.... 8)

http://epicpw.com/panel/vote.php
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Welcome to Epic Perfect World, Hope you enjoy playing as much as the rest of us do.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Welcome to Epic Perfect World, we have nice community with nice trolls too xD ( jk for trolls :P )