Epic Perfect World

Help (not really)I've Corrupted my sleep patterns *gasp*

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
Well I started to realize that for the last couple of weeks I had fallen asleep during NW -can't remember the last time I anticipated my NW mail due to my horrid Afkness (sowi Light)- etc. It all started a few days before  New Year's Eve when I celebrated it with no sleep prior (about 48 hours) and from then on its worsened -zoning out mid day or during a 1v1 - even a trade once   . I'm open and keen to try out anything to repair my state of discord - any suggestions appreciated. PS NW is 11pm for me.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
Don't sleep at NW time.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Set an alarm to and try to take short naps so you don't feel as tired =] I'm sorry i'm not a sleep expert but I hope you fix it!  :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Set an alarm and dont take long naps. Not sure what other advice to give. Hope your sleeping pattern gets better.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I don't want to scare you but you might experience some sleep paralysises soon :normal-2: Those are horrible, trust me :normal-3:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I don't want to scare you but you might experience some sleep paralysises soon :normal-2: Those are horrible, trust me :normal-3:
I know the struggle..

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
why u make that post? :normal-32: :normal-16: :normal-32:
 what can we do for u?  :normal-43: :normal-43:
NW's time won't change if u want join try to wake up those time!!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You can start sleeping in the days be4 nw at the hours of 12:00 and take a nap from 15:00 to 17-18:00 to ensure some energy, considering u wake up at 6am as i do
This way you get used to sleeping 6h/night and around 2-3h a day ending up with a healthy amount of sleep/ 24h
To make sure you wont fall asleep , set ur game gamma on a higher note increasing the amount of blue light received by your eyes, blue light increases ur awareness and its harder to fall asleep after watching tv or desktop with high gamma
an example
watching 4h a screen = u cant fall asleep within 1h after closing the source of the light, unless u are tired as fck

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
nuuuuuu I hate sleep paralysis I hate hate hate it lol- I've experienced it a few times.

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
You can start sleeping in the days be4 nw at the hours of 12:00 and take a nap from 15:00 to 17-18:00 to ensure some energy, considering u wake up at 6am as i do
This way you get used to sleeping 6h/night and around 2-3h a day ending up with a healthy amount of sleep/ 24h
To make sure you wont fall asleep , set ur game gamma on a higher note increasing the amount of blue light received by your eyes, blue light increases ur awareness and its harder to fall asleep after watching tv or desktop with high gamma
an example
watching 4h a screen = u cant fall asleep within 1h after closing the source of the light, unless u are tired as fck
thanks mate I'll try

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If you're too tired, then forgo any activities in game and go to sleep.

No game is worth losing sleep (which correlates into your health in general) for.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This is so sad  :normal-2:

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
 Get up and go to bed pw will still be there when you wake up.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Here's an idea... Don't not sleep for 48 hours :))