Epic Perfect World

Not a Good-Bye just a see you later

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
I regret to inform our wonderful population that I am stepping down as GM. You guys have truly made this last 20 months interesting haha. Thank You for letting me help this wonderful server we have. I will however still be around a bit but due to real life obligations I can no longer put in the time needed to ensure I'm helping you the way that I could and should. Thank you once again! I'll never forget the time I got to spend with helping, laughing, crying, and heck some times even babysitting this wonderful community we have. and a HUGE THANK YOU to Agatio and Glut for taking a chance on an unkown girl from nowhere. I've really enjoyed working with you. To the rest of the staff, I luv you guys to bits an pieces and keep up the damn fine work. Peace, luv and much Respect! see ya around the PK corner  ;)
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Omg! I will miss you so much! You helped me a LOT so thank you so much for everything. You're awesome and I wish you the best of luck with everything! *hugs*  :monkey-48: :monkey-23: :monkey-29:  :monkey-13:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
Well hopefully you'll still have fun (assuming you play as a regular member or come back) and that everything goes smooth for you in the year 2015. Thanks for being here, Night.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
<3 Night.  You're awesome.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
:cc Sorry to hear about you stepping down. Your professionalism when it was called for was a breath of fresh air (not saying being chill is a bad thing either). Thanks for the time you put in to game. And I hope things with your real life go well. n.n

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
cya enjoy life

D34DP00L

See you space cowboy.

Beatrice&#9829;

See you Gm <3 Have a nice journey. :)

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Enjoy your life. Hope everything goes well for you.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
GL Addy qtie  :-* I love you and i hope you have sucess in your life.  :normal-23:  :normal-29: :normal-25:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Good luck with your life Addy, hit me up on skype whenever you're around  :sad:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Good luck with everything!  Don't forget to send me maple syrup  :normal-23: :normal-23:
I'm basically 40

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Good luck Addy, u need to teach me your fighting ways...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex