Epic Perfect World

Alpha Art Shop [closed]

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask

Hi, I draw.

If you want to contact me please do it in forum PM, I don't log ingame much and if I do I'm probably busy with PK or something. If you do need to PM me bc I'm online or w/e, I'm usually on Narcissism.

• If you want to try to get a place, read the list section. I might keep the list closed for a while after I finish a group of pictures, but if I do that I'll bump the thread when I open it again.
  • When I finish your drawing, I will send you a watermarked preview picture of it where you can ask me to make any small adjustments. Once I receive the payment, I'll send the full picture. I will not refund for any reason, as you already had time to ask for changes when I send the preview picture.
  • If you change your mind about what you want or want major additions (ones that cost extra), please msg me the new details before I start your picture.
  • I can draw things which are not your in-game character. Please note that I won't draw anything NSFW. Someone asked me last time and... I just don't want to.
  • I'm not going to take extra EC to prioritize people or put them on the list when it is closed. I shouldn't take long to complete each list as it is short, and the higher price should keep people from entering repeatedly, or so I hope. It's hard to keep track of when I have like 20 people trying to get extra places.
  • However, what I might do is take extra $/EC to draw people during time it is closed+I am not currently working on a list, as long as I don't get a lot of requests like this. Probably 2-3 at the max.
  • Please do not re-upload my art to other websites, ex, facebook, deviantart, etc. Keeping it on a photo hosting website (imgur, photobucket, whatever) or for your personal use as a signature/icon is fine.

If you don't know what my art looks like, here are some examples of previous commissions for here.
The ones on the top row are recent, others are from a year ago. I'll probably make a list of all pictures I did when I organize them.

If you get a place on the list, I need you to forum PM me as soon as possible with the following:

• The type of picture and any major additions you want.
  • You can also ask for me to make an icon/signature of the picture, which is free.
  • Details (you can send images or write in text) of smaller additions, such as if you want a specific non-game fashion, pose, etc.
  • If you don't want a detailed background, you can ask me to leave the picture transparent or have a solid color/pattern/gradient.
  • A maximum of 2 images of each character to be included: I need one of the face, and one of the body for full-body or waist-up pictures. This also applies if you want a pic of your character from another game or something.
  • Please don't send pictures of characters embracing, it covers up too many details. You can send a different SS for each character or them standing side-by-side. If you want the same character drawn multiple times with diff fash you can send up to 2 SS of each diff fash set or w/e even if its the same character.
  • An image of the pet/s and/or weapon/s to be included, or 2 to show side/front.

Preferably I would like to be paid with cash via paypal (prices are in USD). However, you can also pay with EC, or (least preferably) points equal to that amount of EC (5k=10 points).

Type$EC
Full-Body5025K
Waist-Up4020K
Head/Shoulders2515K

Major additions of the picture such as a detailed background, edate, friend etc increase the drawing time substantially so I ask that you pay a little extra to have these things included.

Addition$EC
Extra character105K
Complex background105K
Weapon52.5K
Pet52.5K

If it seems expensive, these pictures take 40-50+ hours of tryharding to draw, so you're basically only paying a little over $1 an hour, and as you can see I try to draw at a very high quality. Please don't complain about the price. I might change to only take $ at some times.

If you want to try to get a place, make sure there is a clear "X" in your comment. (I'll remove these comments once the list is chosen to keep the thread clean, also don't PM me asking for a place or ask ingame, I'll probably forget it.)
I will leave the thread open for a few days at a time to give everyone a chance to reply, and use a randomizer to choose so it's fair to people that reply later.

Please don't try to take places in two sets in a row, so it gives others more of a chance. (If you were in set 1, you can try to be in set 3, but don't reply for set 2.) Also, if you get a place, please ask for one drawing at a time. ( I might remove these rules if it's literally only the same people asking for art each time, but ik a lot of people wanted my art last time and were disappointed they didn't get on the list because replied late/same few people kept getting places, so I'm trying to fix that. )

Last Edit: Mar 13, 2016, 11:49 pm by 🌙

Offline 🌙

• sux
buy my art guys+sorry if i deleted your comment i was cleaning thread from year ago

also please put x somewhere in your comment if you want place bc i might skim over it otherwise im bad reader
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 03:06 am by 🌙

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
this the black market for epw? when people paying 25k ec for art...got me hellllllllllllllllllllllllla Fk** up
Recent video.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
hey abbi give me ec , i want arti too tnx

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
  • Characters: Astarotte
i love your art ill request soon XD if i had ecs

♥ Click my Signature for my Art Blog ♥

Offline Kei

• low-key since '95
  • Characters: Heavenleigh
Your art is absolutely amazing!
I want my EP to be drawn, but I'm broke af. :'(

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
One of the best artists out there.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
this the black market for epw? when people paying 25k ec for art...got me hellllllllllllllllllllllllla Fk** up
Its really fair since her art is flawless... Don't be so upset some of you cant pay for it.

Offline 🌙

• sux
Its really fair since her art is flawless... Don't be so upset some of you cant pay for it.
got problems with that? her art is good. and people want to spend their EC for that there is nothing wrong with that.
and there is no forum rule / general rules that state that you cant sell your art :P
and btw, my job is designing so sorry i got offended by your comment :D cause i feel like doing art is not as good as a paying job.
go go narci!!♥
ty men..
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 01:49 pm by 🌙

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
  • Characters: Astarotte
got problems with that? her art is good. and people want to spend their EC for that there is nothing wrong with that.
and there is no forum rule / general rules that state that you cant sell your art :P
and btw, my job is designing so sorry i got offended by your comment :D cause i feel like doing art is not as good as a paying job.
go go narci!!♥

♥ Click my Signature for my Art Blog ♥

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
and btw, my job is designing so sorry i got offended by your comment :D cause i feel like doing art is not as good as a paying job.
go go narci!!♥

D: sorry i dont want to spend 25k+ ec for art. never said her art was bad, just saying i wouldn't do it :/
Recent video.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

D: sorry i dont want to spend 25k+ ec for art. never said her art was bad, just saying i wouldn't do it :/

After all the spam she got there are quite a lot of people that would. And honestly she'd deserve the $ payment rather than ec for her art.

On a side note I have a question.

Offline 🌙

• sux

After all the spam she got there are quite a lot of people that would. And honestly she'd deserve the $ payment rather than ec for her art.

On a side note I have a question.

i dont like drawing chibis and im better at realistic so no chibis for now

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
i dont like drawing chibis and im better at realistic so no chibis for now
Oh, okay xD

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα