Epic Perfect World

Veno R8 Stats.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
My gear consists of 3x magic which makes me a DPH veno that hits like a truck and quite frankly it's the funnest thing ever. But I do also have physical defense 10% on my chest piece.

I do however recommend you try rolling Patakas with at least 2 lines of defense levels and a purify weapon.

Also, get a vit tome alongside having a magic one to wear in foxform when tanking and trying to focus on strictly debuffing in mass PK.

In all honesty it depends on you and what you want and are planning to do in-game. Strictly mass pk? Aim for tankier gear. Smaller pk/1v1s? Aim for channeling or magic or even a mix of both works.

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
Im veno which play on both in mass im unkillable in 1 vs 1 too so i think my build aint bad and def gear really halp with it if any question just pm in game BeWitch.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You would go for channeling if you want to be able to shoot off your attacks before anyone can cancel them, you'd go magic if you wanna hit like a truck but don't mind the longer channeling time.

I'd go for channeling.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
You would go for channeling if you want to be able to shoot off your attacks before anyone can cancel them, you'd go magic if you wanna hit like a truck but don't mind the longer channeling time.

I'd go for channeling.

-98% channeling and 1k36 mg kthxbai

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Get a chan set and a def set, pury wep and def wep and u good to go.