Epic Perfect World

hello need help

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You need to extract the files now with an extracting program like WinZip or 7Zip.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline starbaby

do i need to download that

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Yes, here's a link:

http://www.7-zip.org/

When you get that downloaded, right click the file you downloaded from Epic and click on "Extract to..." then just let it do it's thing. When you're done extracting, run the Patcher file and it will update to the latest patch and you'll get good to go. Let me know if you have questions/need more help.

Offline starbaby

ok i got the utorrent i right click on epic do i open are open contianer files are show converted files

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Open folder containing files, then right click the folder after you download 7Zip and click "Extract files..."

Offline starbaby

i quess i am just give up on it been trying for days and nothing ty for help yall been great

Offline starbaby

ok i think i have got somewhere with this i have a folder in my downloads if i right click on it what do i right click on next config/element/launcher/patcher/start/ could u please tell what one and step by step to do next so i can please play your server and ty agian for all the help

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Hey, I took screenshots to show you step by step so maybe this will help you better.

Open the Patcher folder

Double click the Patcher.exe file

You will probably get a pop up when you double click the Patcher.exe file asking you to allow permission for it to run so click YES. Then it should look like this

After it updates, just click Start and it should let you enter your info and log in.

Offline starbaby

ok did that so how do put on desktop so i dont have to do this evertime right now its updating woot woot am so happy

Offline starbaby

forgot to ask game verison and do yall have the new classes and ty agian for all your here

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Game version is 99. We do not have the Eclipse expansion right now, but we should have it in a few months. :)

To add shortcut to your desktop, go into the Element folder. Right click elementclient.exe

Then, click copy. Minimize the folder, then right click anywhere on the desktop and click on Paste or Paste Shortcut.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. :)

Offline starbaby

thanks alot o am in game now

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
thanks alot o am in game now

You're very welcome! Feel free to PM me in game if you have questions. :) Happy gaming!

Tonika

Offline starbaby

ty i did what u siad and moved the icon to the desktop and its saying what took me so long to fix that pack thing is missing but i can still get on through the downloads. but what i dont understand i got all that stuff in my inventory and i killed a few things now i am lvl 70 no gear and no rep did i miss something am suppose to do and ty

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
I recommend you to read this guide:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=10725.0
Has game basics + what to do at the beginning.
If you want to find more informations, there is a Guide to guides - every useful guide is in this topic, just click the one that intrests you:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0