Epic Perfect World

hello need help

Offline starbaby

i have tried all the ways here to download this game no luck can someone help me out

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Is it corrupting on you or what? Did you try using the Torrent? When I dl'ed it I used IE cause it was the only browser that didn't cause a corruption.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline starbaby

i use chrome and tryed all them nothing worked

Offline starbaby

should i try IE

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Yes, try IE please.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Torrent Download is very good and above all it is safe wen it comes to the internet your a dc gets

Offline starbaby

ok used IE went to the torrent download wiated the 2 hrs and nothing do u have a link are something that can help me please

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
What is it doing when you download it? Corrupting or what? >.< Would help the GMs help you if you could be a bit more descriptive.

Offline starbaby

its a pop up after it dowloads to IE are chrome about stuff missing and i have a uterrent downloaded on my pc but dont know how to get it over there

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
its a pop up after it dowloads to IE are chrome about stuff missing and i have a uterrent downloaded on my pc but dont know how to get it over there

1. Open uTorrent.
2. Download torrent file from this link: http://epicpw.com/download/EpicPerfectWorld-v86.torrent
3. Open this file, save it in some folder - done, it will start downloading the client.

Looks like ur AntiVirus stopped downloading the file in some moment so it got corrupted.

Offline starbaby

ok i got in the utorrent now i will let u know if it works and ty for all the fast replys

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
ok i got in the utorrent now i will let u know if it works and ty for all the fast replys

I'm pretty sure that utorrent will work since thats the way i downloaded mine(In my opinion its the best), but if it doesn't works you can be trying to post here again.   ^-^

Offline starbaby

didnt work been trying a few days to download the game i have a HP all in one windows 8 it keeps saying THIS PROGRAM CANT START BECAUSE ZLibwapidll i have no ideal what that is

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
didnt work been trying a few days to download the game i have a HP all in one windows 8 it keeps saying THIS PROGRAM CANT START BECAUSE ZLibwapidll i have no ideal what that is

It's a dll file that is corrupter or is missing. Look for zlibwapi.dll in C:\Windows\System32\, check if it's not missing, if it is then you can download such file from the internet.
When exactly does it appear? When you're trying to launch launcher/patcher? Are you sure whole client is downloaded? AV is off?

Offline starbaby

ok i think i got it downloaded in the utorrent i downloaded on my pg can u please tell how to get it from there sorry i am so dunce at pc stuff my friend plays here and she really likes this one like to play it and ty