Epic Perfect World

Venos have recieved NERF! JESUS NAVAS the end is near no seriously?

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Venos have come a long way from being severly outdated to receiving sow, morai, primal, and pet updates.

Gone for 2 months
Comes back
Hears about nerf
Heavy load has had its cd doubled from 15 secs to 30 secs, the skill text was never intended to say 30 secs,  so we venos are now suffering because trailer trash pwchina gms have only JUST changed the skill text in current pwchina expansion to 15 secs. Now we will have Duskblades with +15% pve damage increase that stacks with mystics verdant blessing together 35% more damage on veno pets gg pets that aren't built to be tanks, not every veno learns mdef+pdef for pet.

The nerfs make it easier for melees especially sins to kill venos as they are 123 out of fox form against someone that uses their brain. Any AA class worth their salt will 1 vs 1 a veno while using puri spell wep gg stunlock.

There is no pleasing aps monkeys I bet they will qq about storm bringer 65% aps damage reduction passive.
AA classes don't want to switch their channel/attack/defense weps for purify spell which they can get on a purify spell wep.
Aps monkeys don't want to use their brain.
Now venos have to give up pet cc skills or have a squishy ass pet especially in new expansion while having nerfed pet cc skill.

The nerfs should be reverted sorry to say as I don't think its right I just had to say something.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 08:53 pm by TJTLegend

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
There are several skills ingame which counter veno pets.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 08:58 pm by TJTLegend

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
15 seconds isn't that long and venos are still superior. Calm down, Chicken Little.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Oh my God, how could there even be any venomancer on the server before the pet evolution update   ???

Descent and New Horizons updates buffed them MASSIVELY

Offline Kia

Oh my God, how could there even be any venomancer on the server before the pet evolution update   ???

Ikr? How was it even possible to play WF on 1.3................................... Without Genies and Morai Skills......................................................................................

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Nerf Hazelbuns and Aelana, ty GN  :'(

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Ikr? How was it even possible to play WF on 1.3................................... Without Genies and Morai Skills......................................................................................

I've played veno before they got all these updates it was easy for me then and is easy for me now, I just don't see why they should be nerfed because of other classes not wanting to use their brain.

15 seconds isn't that long and venos are still superior. Calm down, Chicken Little.

You mean 30 secs and yes that is a long cd, combo set ups doubled utility nerfed. Situations where you are stun locked and need pet to help.

Sins are still most broken.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
...I was just wondering, do pets have that 15% and 10% hp back? Since killing a pet was never an issue, just the stun was a problem (that now is solved)?

All of the classes got buffed. We didn't need better pets before these updates
It is long if you 1v1 or time combos
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Kia

Sins are still most broken.

Wrong. Mystics are.

Kizumbau

Only thing you're gonna get complaining about the nerf is more mad dogs coming here saying they weren't nerfed enough and they need more nerf...because they do

I agree with Agatio, before pet evolution, venomancers needed at least a bit of skill; now every lucker with 2x chan on at least 2 pieces of r8 and decent magic can faceroll the most skilled players.

Stop complaining, if they were easy to play before and they are easyto play now, what is the actual purpose of this thread?  :normal-17:

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wrong. Mystics are.

Do you really play EPW ? Wake up ...

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
(...) venomancers needed at least a bit of skill; now every lucker with 2x chan on at least 2 pieces of r8 and decent magic can faceroll the most skilled players.
Could say that about anyone with lucky stats playing any class
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Wrong. Mystics are.
yes, Im pretty sure CoTD sin with 115 attack lvls is just as broken as aps sin with 70 atk lvls and 3.33 attack rate

Kizumbau

Wrong. Mystics are.

Actually, you'd be surprised, with Evil Ward and proper stun lock to avoid insta heal, bad/average mystics get dropped easily, bad venos survive with just a bit of running to africa  :police: . Now, good and beast mystics, yes, they are impossible but I think that applies to any class.

Don't dare compare  3.33 sins to mystics either way, there's no comparison.

Kizumbau

Could say that about anyone with lucky stats playing any class

Not really.