Epic Perfect World

Congrats to the leader of Outcasts

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Disbanding once again, disappointing your members/friends again. I expected the guild to last at least a bit longer than it is.  :-X

Best of luck to everyone~ Wish you luck, Rev on your Call of Duty adventures.  ^-^

Don't forget, folks! Steam is still having a sale till tomorrow. There is always other options!!!!

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Disbanding once again, disappointing your members/friends again. I expected the guild last at least a bit longer than it is.  :-X

Best of luck to everyone~ Wish you luck, Rev on your Call of Duty adventures.  ^-^

Don't forget, folks! Steam is still having a sale till tomorrow. There is always other options!!!!
it was almost expected..  :shocked:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I came for the drama
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I wish i could say "wow so surprised" but oh well. I'm not here to trash talk him either ,so w/e.

Ty Rev for still making a guild , and give PK , sure it wasn't the best PK in the world, but was some PK , and that's better then nothing i guess.

Ty to those Outcasts members who showed up for PK, daily or weekly based w/e. Was fun while it lasted.

On a side note , i hope you guys pick all the same place to move , ratter then split a part, kinda common sense. If you really want to actually have PK/TW , then should stick together, Warning seems to be your best option atm, since they are the only guild who actually alone comes challenging Artifex , and lasts something ( more then OC did in fact).

They PK alot of times aswell during day , and even without harpist.

Just a heads up i guess.

Ty OC for the PKs.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
I wish i could say "wow so surprised" but oh well. I'm not here to trash talk him either ,so w/e.

Ty Rev for still making a guild , and give PK , sure it wasn't the best PK in the world, but was some PK , and that's better then nothing i guess.

Ty to those Outcasts members who showed up for PK, daily or weekly based w/e. Was fun while it lasted.

On a side note , i hope you guys pick all the same place to move , ratter then split a part, kinda common sense. If you really want to actually have PK/TW , then should stick together, Warning seems to be your best option atm, since they are the only guild who actually alone comes challenging Artifex , and lasts something ( more then OC did in fact).

Just a heads up i guess.

Ty OC for the PKs.
this ^ still thanks for the pk

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
was fun while it lasted ;)
love you all no hard feelings :*****

Muffy

Just a heads up i guess.

Ty OC for the PKs.
carebear.....

can we get a new leader lol!

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Thank you for the fun pk we had.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Kinda like Uchiha, he rq that every week.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
TheUnion is anyways an option   :normal-2:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Im here for Veteran title =)

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
Im here for Veteran title =)
Me too :) 3more