Epic Perfect World

Veno Pets

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
  • Characters: Leiney
Hello everyone. First off, Happy New Years to everyone.

Now, to get down to business. I've been away from EPW for quite some time and recently decided I wanted to come back but only on the condition to start completely over. So, I made a veno, because well, veno! My question about veno though is about the pet skills.

I've spent the last hour and a half searching through all posts I can find about venos and their pets but I haven't been able to find anything I was looking for. I found a couple helpful threads but none that completely answered my questions. It is very possible that I missed one or two because I'm sort of in "Hangover Mode" from the New Years party last night. Lol.

Anyway, my question is this:

Are all veno pets able to get the Avatar of War stunning and freeze skills? I heard from someone, a while back, that all veno pets were able to get the monkey skills. I don't know if it's true or not because I wasn't playing at that time, but; if it is true, then where do I find those skills. I've checked at the Zoologist, maybe I just don't know the true name of them, and I've checked in the boutique. I, personally, am starting to believe that it wasn't true or it was true but it was revoked.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone for your time.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Teach your pet skills at zoologist, they are there, you don't need books.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!

Thank you for that information. That is the one thing that I did not try because, well, I thought you'd need books. :)

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
this ^

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Buying pet books from zoologist is too mainstream.
Be a rebel and go farm the books
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
Buying pet books from zoologist is too mainstream.
Be a rebel and go farm the books

I'm too shy to be a rebel. You'll teach me how? o: Seriously, though, you can farm pet books?

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable

What do you know about wf?  O:-)
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
I'm too shy to be a rebel. You'll teach me how? o: Seriously, though, you can farm pet books?

can even buy them in faction base i think x:

that, just need to get your pet out and >Teach Your Pet Skills< for the monkey skills

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
What do you know about wf?  O:-)
Everything sir  :normal-8:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
Thanks everyone for the replies. They helped tremendously. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. :)

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
u can teach any pet monkey and harpy skills and some special in zoologist for free but old skills u need books and lv up it like in normal pw.
protip: you may notice you have the ability to level the new skills in 'Teach Your Pet Skills' but it's unnecessary and does nothing, unlike the old pet skills and buffs you still need a Tame scroll to level those up which is something my dumb ass forgets to do a lot :))
Heavy Load and Rule The World you can put on any pet, which is ace. But when you evolve pets and reroll their skill set, they're a random skill level and are unable to be unlearned and re-levelled, so all you can do is reroll untill they're good o:
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
protip: you may notice you have the ability to level the new skills in 'Teach Your Pet Skills' but it's unnecessary and does nothing, unlike the old pet skills and buffs you still need a Tame scroll to level those up which is something my dumb ass forgets to do a lot :))
Heavy Load and Rule The World you can put on any pet, which is ace. But when you evolve pets and reroll their skill set, they're a random skill level and are unable to be unlearned and re-levelled, so all you can do is reroll untill they're good o:

Thanks for that information.
Thanks for that information.

No problem, I don't really main anything except veno these days so it's all I really know now lol :))
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex