Epic Perfect World

Dragonchild's Scale ; Warsong Belt ; Cube Necklace

Offline MoltoAmore

Thank god thought I wasted EC on fragments. #Closecall
hehe xd :police:

Offline metalheadvt

Where can one farm the Dragonchild's scale?????

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
Dragon temple is a pvp area btw so talk about this things is useless or if u ca'nt wait each week for dragon temple event /or faction event just buy it from others soon many ppls have this neck so can buy easy i already bought it 3 days ago.
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2012, 10:44 am by EvilTouch

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Dragon temple is a pvp area btw so talk about this things is useless or if u ca'nt wait each week for dragon temple event /or faction event just buy it from others soon many ppls have this neck so can buy easy i already bought it 3 days ago.

Lol you might got it but let me guess it cost around 8-9k ec lmao
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
I just wanna say thanks to all my defenders that helped me farm my warsong belt and special thanks to daggerborn and Zack for the hook up on the warsoul mats.  8)
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline MarjOrie

• Most weak of 10Godz
  • uwi bahay kaen kamote
  • Characters: pOtPot
  • Faction: Unifi

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Just wanted to say tyvm to Eralis who helped me alot in farming cube neck and ws belt  ;D

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
you're welcome Daggernub  ;D

Offline MarjOrie

• Most weak of 10Godz
  • uwi bahay kaen kamote
  • Characters: pOtPot
  • Faction: Unifi

Offline torie

Making the Ksitigarbha Fragment from TT mat just failed for me, so it's definitely not 100% like the DB says. Could anyone find out the actual chance? wanna know if it's worth it continuing to farm that...

Offline xd1764

If u talk to the Warsoul NPC on BH Platform it says the % for the mats required/warsoul mat gained  under "About Warsoul" then scroll down to "About TT mats" or "About FC mats" etc. Hope this helps some of you. Some mats have a 100% chance of giving a frag, other mats have a very low chance of giving one.
Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013, 01:39 pm by xd1764

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
All i got to say is dont waste your time with dragonscale neck unless your a dph sin or a psy

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Tali

All i got to say is dont waste your time with dragonscale neck unless your a dph sin or a psy

Cube 4 lyfe

Offline Period

• Beginner
anyone knows how to get.. purified perfect stones? item needed for warsong jakari :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
You need to decompose Gold OHT gears (the gears that are for lvl 100, which r a bit rare). also the % to make the warsoul piece from the purified stone isnt 100% and with epic coins it is