Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Go Back To Misofrtune Plz

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
first of all i ride onli 1 line and i tell you this we have always warning behind us in all the pks. in guild vs guilds before xp was with us it was always the same and oc got destroyed and also warning got the d after we wiped your trash guild with the leader that you have that rq every 2 sec, BTW that is why the 20 % of oc send pm's to pedro asking can i join artifex oc is trash and rev is emo
The the other thing that droped in your big text this goes 4 you

i smell angry kid trying to become good at sin and still bad
I'm fine how about your mr kfc
you are peaceful ice god lol

LOOOOOOOOL fackien love you but stol stalk miss stalker lol
HappyNewYear 4 you 2 Mr Rad

No dingaling 4 him + loss all pks = emo
this scrub is funny
You know that my sin is blue named right xd
And who are you calling scrub barbie drawer xdddddd

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You know that my sin is blue named right xd
And who are you calling scrub barbie drawer xdddddd
aww somebody stalks my facebook now wonder you still virgin yep i did a female draw for a friend you stalk my facebook a lot if you want my number 4 date we can do it just pm me and we go eat some ice cream and then i give you the hehe ;)

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
aww somebody stalks my facebook now wonder you still virgin yep i did a female draw for a friend you stalk my facebook a lot if you want my number 4 date we can do it just pm me and we go eat some ice cream and then i give you the hehe ;)
Not stalking one of your members pmed it on skype ;)
I'm a virgin yes if you want a reason : im a muslim
And you're so desperate that you want to  go on a date with me? Oh my

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
  yes i want to date you because i want to show you the real world

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You two are so cute together, omg. Totally shipping.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  yes i want to date you because i want to show you the real world
Very desperate.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
theres no xp in arti xp is in hall of fame as the best guild to ever exist in pw we dont represent it some joined arti cuz of friends, other members of xp joined oc other joined warning why is all the talk about those who joined arti theres no enemy since xpendable retired calm down and train to win

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
YOU ARE DEAD TO ME

Very desperate.
U think i will shave 4 you in our date hell no u are not worth

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
U think i will shave 4 you in our date hell no u are not worth
Wtf are you saying????

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
Easy outnumbered 2vs1 PK.
There is no need for recruit or anything . Certainly not due to your faction , don't fool yourself here. Perhaps when TU comes in big force, if they will be as big as originally are on older servers we have played.

Dont bring drama here, enjoy the video  :normal-3:

LOL what did i just read ? and fool myself ?omg  ;D ;D
ofc there is no need to recuit  u already have alot but not  enough to make us sz all day :)

Kizumbau

theres no xp in arti xp is in hall of fame as the best guild to ever exist in pw we dont represent it some joined arti cuz of friends, other members of xp joined oc other joined warning why is all the talk about those who joined arti theres no enemy since xpendable retired calm down and train to win

Best guild that got destroyed 3-1 and decided to "retire" out of shame...Don't come here trying to cover that up.

"If you can't beat them, join them" I guess that's the motto under your name in the "Hall of Fame".

You self have to hear it Pedro , you guys make no logic at all. I've heard from many ppl from your faction that you just want to have the most % change to win every pk .. why do you even talk when you got Xpendable , the biggest enemys you've had , the enemy you trashtalked you and most of the ppl in Artifex. '' is just a joke '' you guys say , looks like you can't even see what is a joke , it's not even fun pking with you guys like that , you keep talking big cause you win most of the pks , ofc you have to win lool... Your a good leader Pedro but in some points you could be way better.. Noki why do you kept talking about how toxic was xpendable chat in GC when i didn't know where to join when i was factionless , they talk much **** you say ... you're even worse , you can't shut your mouth in one pk. It is just a shame seeing you guys talking in that way when your self know you got your best enemy in your own guild , congrats . lots of logic , YAY WE WON PK \o/ ! , if ur waiting me to say  ''good video'' , no im not saying it anymore , it's not worth , maybe it's fun for you idk ^-^.
~happy new year.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here LOL. You won't get any point across their pseudobrains...

There's no logic in this game, no need for it. You either win or you lose and Artifex is winning. Will it be like that untill server closes? Who knows and who gives a ****.

Congratulations Artifex as of right now you have the best roster any guild could've ever had. You're unstoppable right now.

Artifex is winning, m8, and they will keep winning. Go get drunk or something, tonight is new years eve for god sakes xd You don't enjoy this game?  Leave, and let the heroes have their moment of glory, before it all ends. I guess that gives a meaning to their lives

Happy new year ALL.  :-*
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2014, 05:31 pm by Kizumbau

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
The ship has sailed. :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Wtf are you saying????
close the door and i explain to you

ofc there is no need to recuit  u already have alot but not  enough to make us sz all day :)

the make your alliance with warning be 100 real and maybe you will have a chance vs us... but i don't think so since you all got rekt like every single day.

Best guild that got destroyed 3-1 and decided to "retire" out of shame...Don't come here trying to cover that up.

"If you can't beat them, join them" I guess that's the motto under your name in the "Hall of Fame".

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here LOL. You won't get any point across their pseudobrains...

There's no logic in this game, no need for it. You either win or you lose and Artifex is winning. Will it be like that untill server closes? Who knows and who gives a ****.

Congratulations Artifex as of right now you have the best roster any guild could've ever had. You're unstoppable right now.

Artifex is winning, m8, and they will keep winning. Go get drunk or something, tonight is new years eve for god sakes xd You don't enjoy this game?  Leave, and let the heroes have their moment of glory, before it all ends. I guess that gives a meaning to their lives

this

The ship has sailed. :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Stay mad guys xd

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

come on all, new year is in few hours. There's no need to fight anymore unless I am around, lets all be family and be happy together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked