Epic Perfect World

Desecrate - Artifex PK

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Song List:
1. Vanic x K.Flay - Make Me Fade 0:12
2. AutoLaser - Stay (feat. August Rigo) 4:01
3. Laetho - Want Me 6:41
4. Meek Mill - FYM ft. Lil Boosie 10:26
I'm basically 40

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Recent video.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
very good video and my mum is better than your mum

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JR ICE GOD

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JR ICE GOD

... you are student

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
LOL Dammm that HHV PK, chasing till the last barb LMAOOO, no chance.....

Very good video man , enjoyed it! Alot of good Pk's tbh.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
... you are student
Sner Kid Pedro Called me ice god when you were in still a salvation member then you asked me oh god no god of the ice can i become the ice god bm and i was like : i will only allow that if you scream at sochi in vent and you did it that is why you still a student the final test is to scream at "Maka"(you know what i mean) and try to make your internet life still be safe

HI DAD

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Sner Kid Pedro Called me ice god when you were in still a salvation member then you asked me oh god no god of the ice can i become the ice god bm and i was like : i will only allow that if you scream at sochi in vent and you did it that is why you still a student the final test is to scream at "Maka"(you know what i mean) and try to make your internet life still be safe

HI DAD

I'll say sorry as usual after

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I'll say sorry as usual after
you are lerning jr ice god i'm proud of you btw.. cynix should pay us since we did bumps 4 him and i didn't even noticed it... where is my ec cynixitooooooooooooooooooo i saw that u have a lot of ec

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
you are lerning jr ice god i'm proud of you btw.. cynix should pay us since we did bumps 4 him and i didn't even noticed it... where is my ec cynixitooooooooooooooooooo i saw that u have a lot of ec

Kid, I think you need food in your life

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Kid, I think you need food in your life
i do tbh i lost a of kilograms by working for the air force i'm eating like mother pig when she is pregnatn and still can't get my old kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sexi nokitooooo ay ay ice godito body .c

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
first doe
Damnit Kelvin.

very good video and my mum is better than your mum
My mom said come 1v1 easy she invented the stunlock ok

Thank you sir Sner.  And yeah I agree. There's been a lot of good pk these last few days.

Was lag. No ec here.

I'm basically 40

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Alpha Video...Mr. ^-^

Offline Kia

Crazy video. Many dead enemies. Well done Quinn.