Epic Perfect World

Sog during Ares..

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
If these people who keeps sogging bosses knew how to lvl alts to 150, they would know how to be less stupid.

Run of me..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
he can just put ares 160 lvl and sog wont work  :police:

This sounds like a good idea if it works that way.
I'm basically 40

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This sounds like a good idea if it works that way.

Exactly this.

SoG is dumb skill on ares only trolls would do sucha  thing

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
You said we can't prove that people SOG Ares so can't bann them or do anything about them, what about when they say that they do? http://prntscr.com/5o0pwe

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You said we can't prove that people SOG Ares so can't bann them or do anything about them, what about when they say that they do? http://prntscr.com/5o0pwe

thats most likely just troll to see all the QQ / rage chat

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
thats most likely just troll to see all the QQ / rage chat

Maybe so, but still, the boss did get SOG'd, worth trying to do something about it, I guess. If we don't like the fact that people SOG Ares during this event, we can at least try and find who is doing it ... beats doing nothing.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

I saw that, and boss got sog'ed

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Maybe so, but still, the boss did get SOG'd, worth trying to do something about it, I guess. If we don't like the fact that people SOG Ares during this event, we can at least try and find who is doing it ... beats doing nothing.
Impossible to find out, I'd imagine. You'd have to be able to see all the players and then that just makes it laggy beyond belief. You're not going to catch anyone at 1 fps.
Last Edit: Jan 03, 2015, 04:14 pm by Aʟʏх

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Impossible to find out, I'd imagine. You'd have to be able to see all the players and then that just makes it laggy beyond believe. You're not going to catch anyone at 1 fps.

I understand that, but I waited weeks for GMs, developers whatever ...somebody, anybody to do something about it and still nothing ... I guess trying to do something is still better then just doing nothing.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Add something that buffs boss every 10 seconds with 90% reduce damage taken(unpurgable one) and reduce boss HP : ))
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2015, 07:09 am by Swane

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Stop crying kids. Noone asking you to do ares on 200 alts.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Stop crying kids. Noone asking you to do ares on 200 alts.
Oh you mean just like none asked you to post this useless comment here, aham ... ok got it
Add something that buffs boss every 10 seconds with 90% reduce damage taken(unpurable one) and reduce boss HP : ))
Could be a solution, worth trying.

Offline Kia

Add something that buffs boss every 10 seconds with 90% reduce damage taken(unpurable one) and reduce boss HP : ))

1% for 1 second. The buff overwrites.

infernchidhu

Actually i did some research, the reason people SoG the boss is to enter with their alts just before the boss dies. Make the NPC spawn after the boss dies, and the NPC dissapear after the boss repsawns, this way SoGing will only be stupid. If someone still continues to SoG after that, just fkin ban em easy peazy. Your welcome Agatio, for easiest yet most effective solution of the century. :smiley:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Actually i did some research, the reason people SoG the boss is to enter with their alts just before the boss dies. Make the NPC spawn after the boss dies, and the NPC dissapear after the boss repsawns, this way SoGing will only be stupid. If someone still continues to SoG after that, just fkin ban em easy peazy. Your welcome Agatio, for easiest yet most effective solution of the century. :smiley:
People would still sog it to be dicks.