Epic Perfect World

Reduce or Remove cool down of "Player info"

bvanharjr

Timer's most likely hard-coded.

scatterer3

Under 1 condition, player info disabled during combat, then +1.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
no1 looks at your gears

Ahahahahaahahahaah !

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
My hiding begins now
Yes.. yes, that's right. Flee. >:c ...Chicken.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Ugh u people ruin threads with ur useless spam 4real it's cancerous stop it and stay on topic........... :shocked:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Err.....why not i guess ...+1
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 Good suggestion.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Ugh u people ruin threads with ur useless spam 4real it's cancerous stop it and stay on topic........... :shocked:

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Because this game is so boring, one of my favorite things to do in game, is to walk around looking at players gear....
So far I believe Rael has some of the best states I've seen on a Mage.....
Seen a SIN with .05 x3 on wrist which was insane!
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
+1, Good suggestion there                                                                                                                                       

Offline Kangaroo

• Characters: Kangaroo

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
no1 looks at your gears

If no1 did they wouldn't know who i am :'(
def+3x rpd weap..

just remove your gears then you suck anyway
+1

wawe wawe an butthurt. Talk to me when you become something sir, you are under the worst players in the server. Edit: Saying this, i have no time for unknowns. :normal-2:

Also, sorry for the spam... but someone who camps safezone or blue name doesn't have the right to say something about my gameplay when he is nothing but a meatshield.
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2014, 06:51 pm by Mira

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
+1 I always inspect everyones stuff  :normal-8: