Epic Perfect World

State of the game.

Offline Jiren

Loving the amount of info in this post, am new moving from the official pwi to epic... and by just reading the comments scrolling i am so in love.... am a huge fan of pwi, but the population is dying and that fun level isn't really there anymore plus things are extremely pricy with not much of anything to grind to make coins.

Am currently in downloading phase can't wait.
I didn't expect to hear wizards being popular, they are such a dying species in the original pwi. I am a venomancer by heart, but what you meant by they are ridiculous?... is it that there are alot of them?

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Loving the amount of info in this post, am new moving from the official pwi to epic... and by just reading the comments scrolling i am so in love.... am a huge fan of pwi, but the population is dying and that fun level isn't really there anymore plus things are extremely pricy with not much of anything to grind to make coins.

I didn't expect to hear wizards being popular, they are such a dying species in the original pwi. I am a venomancer by heart, but what you meant by they are ridiculous?... is it that there are alot of them?
It's still the butthurt '0d, magic break, armor break op' or 'omg noob class every monkey can play it' an ofc 'they have too many immunes' aaaaaaaand some people think that pets along with the evolution system are super op, so same things like after legendary pets got to boutique ^^
Mages are popular, mainly if you're either lucky or can afford getting nearly insta chan (genie spark mages, yes).
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

they meant that venos are overpowerd

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I know, right? Because I'm such a horrendous person.

I mean being helpful is good o.o.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Tbh gear is easy until rank 8 then it's nothing more than a money sink or 100% luck to get decent rolls, especially if you're playing a -channel class or an aps. No class is more broken than full channeling mystic.