Epic Perfect World

Towers in the Territory wars

Offline Kia

I am just trying to find a way to make outnumbered tws more interesting to show for, because im pretty sure reseting the map won't help much

Change TW reward into something more appealing than 500 ec a land. That should be motivation enough.

Towers are fine. They also scale with your base buildings.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Change TW reward into something more appealing than 500 ec a land. That should be motivation enough.

exactly what my 2 oni kawaiii desu desu facor cc mega qt oni chansita euro girl said. Give better rewards towers are fine imo.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 coz if they annoying ppl would care to take em down. Most just ignore em and move on
they need boost

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 coz if they annoying ppl would care to take em down. Most just ignore em and move on
they need boost
that is because you never did tw vs a real faction that did level their base and the towers that have a good faction base lvl hit like a truck.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
-1 pls no more 10k dmg towers, remember the times when players would die only to a tower...

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
-1 pls no more 10k dmg towers, remember the times when players would die only to a tower...
You'd still die to a tower, loser.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

This.                                                                           

Zirkon

lol no man -1
The tower debuffs increases the dmg taken by players.. even that debuff is bs
so what we got is fine zzz

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
they need boost

I feel like you guys have just fought unexperienced guilds (TW wise), no offense on what i'm saying but...
Take a look for example , any 80vs80 TW videos you may found , even outside EPW if you wish.

You will find out there's an order to do things in TW, one beeing obviously taking towers down. If you build Binding Turret ones (2nd option towers inside TW) , the amp given by those towers is absolutelly ridiculous.
It's like having a permanent HF (not as strong , but sort of similar damage related) on every enemy near by the tower(s). And this debuff keeps going each 6-8 seconds i believe?

So maybe the people you been TWing against , don't even build proper towers, this could be an option too.

I can assure you , any 50vs50 , 80vs80 , scenario , or a big scale TW when people have to be constantly repositioned , due to cata squads beeing countered, and what not , those Binding Turret towers, make a huge huge difference...

And even the best cata squads on EPW ( Look at Artifex/XP tw videos on both sides) , have stopped to take towers down... Even to those barbs , beeing hit by 10 people , with a tower debuff , it's really alot to handle.

Trust me, towers are fine , just pick the correct ones.
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2014, 02:06 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites

Can you show me a wiki or something where it says this?

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
-1 cause you are baddie
also
the right kind of tower (forgot which it was) can actually hurt quite a bit (on casters at least, dunno bout the others)
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Kizumbau

-1. Good guilds already have 2 hour TWs. Stop sucking or stop attacking suckier guilds and your TWs will go better.

Please mention at least 2 guilds having 2h+ TW's or even 1h+ TWs CURRENTLY, not the ancient (but godly) TWs of Arti vs Xpendable.

But no, i dont agree -1.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Please mention at least 2 guilds having 2h+ TW's or even 1h+ TWs CURRENTLY, not the ancient (but godly) TWs of Arti vs Xpendable.

But no, i dont agree -1.
You obviously missed the part where I said "good guilds have 1-2 hour TWs". s: I think you should open your eyes.

Kizumbau

You obviously missed the part where I said "good guilds have 1-2 hour TWs". s: I think you should open your eyes.

I've got them wide open, enlighten me please and tell me 2 guilds having 2h+ long TWs at the time please.  :normal-20:

Notice "having", present continous: "The 'present continuous' describes an action that takes place in the present and is still going on in the present."

Not "used to have" or "had", having, my friend.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I've got them wide open, enlighten me please and tell me 2 guilds having 2h+ long TWs at the time please.  :normal-20:

Notice "having", present continous: "The 'present continuous' describes an action that takes place in the present and is still going on in the present."

Not "used to have" or "had", having, my friend.
You're still missing the "good" part.

I said the following:
"Good guilds already have 2h TWs."
>>Good
>>Considering there aren't any 2h TWs around right now, I am implying there are also a lack of good guilds.

Also, you may have noticed the part afterwards where I mentioned that these "not good" guilds should stop sucking or attack guilds that are actually a challenge to them.
>>Still implying that 2 hour TWs don't exist right now because of the lack of common sense (and albeit, TW experience) on server.