Epic Perfect World

Towers in the Territory wars

DeadPolii

+1 i agree with fmp,it would make the battles more interesting as the towers now are useless and they are used only for debuffing.Towers job is to kill the enemy and defend as much as possible the faction base.It doesnt do the job well and is very useless.

jakho

-1 because eps will get even more important and they'll be needed and some guilds are alrdy made of eps, imagine even more 30eps on 80v80 even if tower deals 10k they will still outheal the inc dmg. my reason for -ing it, but i like the suggestion but it wont end up bringing anything good tbh

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
means they need to use their brain more  :-X
Not really. Both sides would have buffed towers, you're just making it slower for the outnumbering guild. If you want funnier tws then stop attacking shitty guilds like Ruthless, simple as that.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1. Good guilds already have 2 hour TWs. Stop sucking or stop attacking suckier guilds and your TWs will go better.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 cause ignoring towers in TW is not like it should be.... i had the idea of maybe adding turtlebuff to crystal and it dissapears when all towers are killed but i dont think its possible to be made....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I find them annoying enough already for me not to attend tws, it's dull to die to something that isn't another player, or being debuffed so much by towers that a single autoattack oneshots you

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Not really. Both sides would have buffed towers, you're just making it slower for the outnumbering guild. If you want funnier tws then stop attacking ****ty guilds like Ruthless, simple as that.

why so rude to ruthless?
they actually used to have quite some ppl for tws and could put up a fight. Sadly they seem to be dying now.
i agree with the rest of what you said though.
i like baqwulfs idea better than fmps tbh

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Towers are already annoying enough in an actual TW , 50vs50 , 80vs80, w/e ..
Just let them be this way
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Towers are already annoying enough in an actual TW , 50vs50 , 80vs80, w/e ..
Just let them be this way
agreed

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
-infinity.

Speaking from an AA user's perspective, they suck so much balls right now that Miley is jealous.  Speaking from an archer's perspective, I hate the towers getting the last kill on the AA I'm targeted on.  So nope.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv