Epic Perfect World

Another PvE set ideea

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
About the PVE set goal:

- a new way for balanceing out the PvE between aps/aoe's with bp and casters (this way dont needed any caster insta only a set for make balance)
- a new way to make high channeling casters and high aps dd's without break the PvP
- the new set not abuseable with mixing with normal set in pvp
- since lower mattack have on lower grade weapons but also def and hp was replaced with Warding level the cleric heal in PvE with PvE gear will be good.

Weapons:
tt90/99 weapon skins&grades&craft mats but addons replaced with:

(every Basic weapon get +200 Slayer level and every ultimate weapon get 275 Slayer level)

Basic/Ultimate addons

Basic set

skin: tt90
level req.: 135 or 140
grade: same grade than tt90
craft mats: 5x2 tt green mat from each 4 tt (1-3/2-1/2-2/2-3)
set: 4 armor piece+weapon (axe/sword/long sword/fist/claw/spear for heavy set/dagger boww/xbow/bow/sling for light armor set/ pataka/glaive/msword for robe set)/addon for 2-3-4-5 piece

Ornaments:

Armors:

Heavy:

Light:

Robe:

Ultimate set:

skin: tt99
level req.: 145 or 150
grade: same grade than tt99
craft mats: 2x2 tt gold mat from each 4 tt (3-1/3-2/3-3/2-3)
set: 4 armor piece+weapon (same like at basic set)/addon for 2-3-4 piece

Ornaments:

Armors:

Heavy:

Light:
Robe:
Last Edit: Sept 07, 2012, 01:19 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline zentopia

the set is rather unbalanced? warding level is dropping from high to low   being top in arcane and low on heavy
plus there  look to be  74% channeling reduction  to arcane  could be 86% with  gems on the weapon i see the targeted class to be balanced here are the arcane   but isn't it  too much ? they can easily abuse this also in pvp  with full set except weapon using a dragon weapon  with channeling gems and pots that's an easy 100% reduction no offence to you , anyway back to pve maybe the channeling part should bea bit lower also  a slaying level of that  high level there wont be any hard pve anymore ^^ should also be lowered and thats just my 2 cent :)

Scylla

Adding Warding/Slaying levels and increasing APS and casting doesn't make a "PvE set." It would be easy for people to mix and match sets to get desired casting or -interval and use dragon gear for the rest. Not to mention the adds are hardly balanced. Its a no from me, sorry.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
It would be easy for people to mix and match sets to get desired casting or -interval and use dragon gear for the rest

u can tell me 10k hp wizz how can be unbalanced in PvP vs 40k-80k enemies?

then i agree with u, if u mix u lose HUGE defence/att/def lv and hp and still dont let forget dragon hear also give interval and channeling so advantage damn minimal but loss alot.

Slaying and warding make different if pvp set high grade and and pve set low grade s/w with lv's
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
I just wanna mention: i would go with the -int accs and get base 5.00 sin..
(that is pvp purpose.. my tip would be: lower the amount of int/channeling and change almost all for slayer lvls.
only stuffs like arms/top for ea/sin can have int, arms for ha)

and.. yh doing that removes the option of pvp abuse.... and you comment about atk/def lvls... i could have 25atk/def lvls and still be 4.00 base with my sin using your (not being offensive, just need to say it cuz of the extremely inbalance) stupidly insanely overpowered belt/neck. -0,2 int beats 20atk lvls for any phys class. (20 is the max you can lose and that is the new accs) i would say in comparation to how much you can actually push the int with those accs... its like 40+ atk lvls
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
I just wanna mention: i would go with the -int accs and get base 5.00 sin..
(that is pvp purpose.. my tip would be: lower the amount of int/channeling and change almost all for slayer lvls.
only stuffs like arms/top for ea/sin can have int, arms for ha)

and.. yh doing that removes the option of pvp abuse.... and you comment about atk/def lvls... i could have 25atk/def lvls and still be 4.00 base with my sin using your (not being offensive, just need to say it cuz of the extremely inbalance) stupidly insanely overpowered belt/neck. -0,2 int beats 20atk lvls for any phys class. (20 is the max you can lose and that is the new accs) i would say in comparation to how much you can actually push the int with those accs... its like 40+ atk lvls

yeah, right, i already fixed coz to set addons
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
better now, might wanna add in random amount of dex/str/mag/vit

As for why: wont do that much of a change, I just thought the set looked so borish with those almost same stats xD

only 1 thing to point at:
fist/claw/dagger:
-0,05/0.1
-0,05/0.1
(stacking these can be used in pvp, since you dont want to allow perma 5.00 sins, its just freaky(oh and mag genie+ lvl 1 windshield and those dags = perma 4.00 if you renew it)... instead change it for crit rate/pdmg/slayer lvl/dex(daggs) str(claws/fist) and change the slayer lvl from 200 to 150 and 275 to 200, cuz 275% dmg is op... it kinda removes the fun from pve over all.
Exp % bonuses should be removed, it is actually easy to lvl afterall (this makes lvling far to easy). Replace each % with crit rate instead.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
better now, might wanna add in random amount of dex/str/mag/vit

As for why: wont do that much of a change, I just thought the set looked so borish with those almost same stats xD

only 1 thing to point at:
fist/claw/dagger:
-0,05/0.1
-0,05/0.1
(stacking these can be used in pvp, since you dont want to allow perma 5.00 sins, its just freaky(oh and mag genie+ lvl 1 windshield and those dags = perma 4.00 if you renew it)... instead change it for crit rate/pdmg/slayer lvl/dex(daggs) str(claws/fist) and change the slayer lvl from 200 to 150 and 275 to 200, cuz 275% dmg is op... it kinda removes the fun from pve over all.
Exp % bonuses should be removed, it is actually easy to lvl afterall (this makes lvling far to easy). Replace each % with crit rate instead.

couagh... fist grade is 11/12 for ulti not 18 like like dragon or also dont have att lv like r8.
%exp was made for 145-150 lving.

270% damage op? u know how much damage deal the tt90+12 or tt99+12 compared with r8 recast/dragon?
crit stacking also not allways the best ideea, since already here higher the crit rate than on official server, also in few class thats why exist the critical addon skills, else with too high crit % useless few demon skill.
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin