Epic Perfect World

Cant conect to the server.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Well the prob is very simple.

When i lunch the epic launch it opens it send me to the second screen. After I tipe the username and the password. It cant conect to the sever.

The Internet is working fine, i can open any other prog. My epic account is working as well, and it oly hapenes when i use this conection.
Anyone have any dea on how i can resolve it?

Ty

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
are you trying to log with your website account?
you need to create a game account.

try rebooting your computer, sometimes it helps too.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
Evil i play epic for month now. My game acount works fine.

And rebooting is not the solution.

Let me see if i can explain you any better.

I open the launch menu. Send me to the second window, where i type the username and password. Thing is then the conection does not owrk, reason i cant find epic servers.

This prob only happens when i'm in this conection, my home conection, epic works fine, so it might be any kind of restriction the conection have.
What im wondering is what restriction is and how can i resolve it.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
ohh
you need to create an exception ont he antivirus, for the whole eipcpw server.
u use the same antivirus on both of the connections?
but for this u need to uninstall the game then install againa nd before u launch the game u need to create that exception.

you can try hmm verifying the files on the launcher menu but...i doubt that will work :/

sry if i dont answer so fast anymore but i need to afk a bit :D

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Go to your epw folder, click "patcher>server>serverlist" and Copy paste that here please. (hope thats the right path~at school atm)
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Scylla

Evil i play epic for month now. My game acount works fine.

And rebooting is not the solution.

Let me see if i can explain you any better.

I open the launch menu. Send me to the second window, where i type the username and password. Thing is then the conection does not owrk, reason i cant find epic servers.

This prob only happens when i'm in this conection, my home conection, epic works fine, so it might be any kind of restriction the conection have.
What im wondering is what restriction is and how can i resolve it.

If the connection works at home and not wherever you are, try checking the connection. Are you at school or work where it may be blocked?

If the internet connection from wherever you are is blocking your ability to log into Epic Perfect World, it cannot be resolved unless you ask the provider to change the system settings to allow it.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
Tried everything, i unistalled epic, and reinstall it again, and still doenst work.
Its not a prob with the server llist cause i use the same laptop, at work and home, and at home i have no prob conecting to the server.
And if they block it, its strange sinse everything else works fine, i dont think they would block just the game, if they allow facebook, and even IMVU to work. Would be strange to just block a game.
Plus the game even updates and everything, it only stop working after the username window pops up.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
they dont block the game, they block certain files that need internet connection ;)
and games specially use specific files to send and recieve packets, so they are blocked on some job places.