Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Loni's Summer Send-Off
Good bye epw!!
Here comes the sap

Although my stay here wasn't all that long, I have to say I have learned a lot from being a member of this epic community.
I learned a lot about commissions, other artists, other gamers, and most importantly about myself.
One of the most important lessons learned was how to say no to a commission... 
It may sound funny to you but when I started opening commissions here I wanted to take on every contest, request, commission, you name it.
I felt like I had a lot to prove and still feel this way. I believe it's because I know my own potential and what I hope to accomplish with it.

That being said, as I have mentioned, I will be spending most of my time as a student working towards a major in visual communication design
(Basically, I want to be a graphic designer for interactive technology, combining my love of art & design and enjoyment of technology)
Therefore, I don't have the time required to play epw or be active on the forums and do commissions for you all.

Have no fear though, there are many talented artists here already, and new artists are emerging constantly. 
I also will pop back in to check on the art threads, patiently wait for art I requested, and finish up requests for Ely and Roomi. 

Thank you all for having me and enjoying what I do! If you have any questions or concerns pm me!
Loni

Other stuff
-Zyo art contest 30%
-Esra Reaper 10%

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2015, 11:50 pm by Lonicera

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
Please read before you post your request please!
I'm sorry if I don't draw your request, but please don't bug me about it on forums or pms. (It won't help you trust me)

That being said... feel free to be creative!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
ME please
Would you like to get the ideas here or in private?

Angelica

Meee
Not sure if I'm allowed to send everything in pm, but I'll send you one for now  :-[

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
me please  :-[

also I am confused do we say what we want here or in pm

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
guys make sure to put all the info you want in your comment! I won't be picking names to put on a list, just ideas that you provide, but its fine to reserve a spot I guess haha. No rush though!  

Actually you can pm me the details too.

I will accept nsfw requests but they will only be sent to you in pm, not posted on the website

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
I want arts.

I NEED ARTS....

Can you and I speak in PM about my arts thoughts because too many and no ideas because brain dead but I want more arts please love me I love you pls. 
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

pikachuchu

MEEEEEEE.
I PM IDEA SIOON BEFORE BF KILL ME

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Just one question tho, painted and anime are half body or full? :c

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
Just one question tho, painted and anime are half body or full? :c
you can request anything and I either do it or I don't, there is no guarantee even if the request is sent... so pick what YOU would want!

I know this is a confusing idea to suggest but I think it will be best for me if I draw what I want while still letting you guys decide what I draw
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 08:41 pm by Lonicera

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
you can request anything and I either do it or I don't, there is no guarantee even if the request is sent... so pick what YOU would want!

I know this is a confusing idea to suggest but I think it will be best for me if I draw what I want while still letting you guys decide what I draw
draw me boobies ;D
tbh i wanted to draw me like chef but no  noog char inis qq
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 08:41 pm by Otaku

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline ...

• Old Player