Epic Perfect World

Subzeroo vs KamisFear

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Really? He should be 'honored' to play against someone LOL?

Please don't speak of honor when it's about the same person who leaves his guild hung out to dry when he dies a bit too much in PK.

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
Nah who actually invented bms gameplay in 1v1 was Rev you gotta admit it. I remenber very well rev on 1.3.6 in fpw .. everyone tryied so hard to beat him on his 1v1 and no one was able lol. And im really inpressed with rev. You don't see him nerd on wr as Subzero does. Rev barely plays wr but mage. And as you see this video have 9 minutes without the normal speed and still put up a fight to a wr 24/7 so .. don't come with ur stupid comments saying im ass licking my OC Leader that he is best , i am expecting that tbh. Just saying the truth , good video , bye  :smiley:

an ass kisser

nice sub

Kizumbau

your leader is trash and get destroyed deal with it

Go destroy him, piece of human or do you only rely on asslicking your actually skilled guildmates to make you feel better.  :normal-1:

Also, how long hasn't Rev played wr? whereas I've yet to see Subzeroo play any other class...

Ya'll are pathetic and just can't seem to find anything better to do than hating on Rev, I think 95% of what you do ingame is that.
Bad video.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 01:49 pm by Kizumbau

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Go destroy him, piece of human or do you only rely on asslicking your actually skilled guildmates to make you feel better.  :normal-1:

Bad video.

go watch my videos of 2 months ago when change class 4 times in mass pk because he get 1 2 3 sit down no name

Zirkon

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Holy sht kamisfear so bad at any clas s he play

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kizumbau

go watch my videos of 2 months ago when change class 4 times in mass pk because he get 1 2 3 sit down no name

Don't get things mixed up... Or are you trying to say you destroyed him on mass pk, where he gets hate target 24/7?

You claim he's trash to your eyes, then you must do way better than him, go 1v1 him. Though I think even you know all you can do is spam autistic insults with broken english and asslick those of your guild that actually know how to play this game.  ???

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Also, how long hasn't Rev played wr? whereas I've yet to see Subzeroo play any other class...

Ya'll are pathetic and just can't seem to find anything better to do than hating on Rev, I think 95% of what you do ingame is that.
Bad video.

I play other classes :p

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Our lives are dedicated to that. How did you know?  ???

Also nice video Noki, and good job Subsneroo.  :normal-23:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
Bad video.

Hate on Rev? Do you see any other comments on the video that was directed towards Rev before the clown squad from OC came here butthurt commenting on how great their Lord and Savior Rev is?

Please take your garbage faction throw your selves out of the forums because you lot are lowering the the average IQ of the community.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Don't get things mixed up... Or are you trying to say you destroyed him on mass pk, where he gets hate target 24/7?

You claim he's trash to your eyes, then you must do way better than him, go 1v1 him. Though I think even you know all you can do is spam autistic insults with broken english and asslick those of your guild that actually know how to play this game.  ???

hate target ? he get a basic aa and he die plz shut up asslick dog who are you elijah lost borther ? eviction lost brother ? no wonder why all the oc player have problems in rl if they are all like you.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
anyone else miss 4:30 when someone got sparked on...Left side of screen
Recent video.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
holy shiit whats up with this drama comments who cares about 1.3 or rev or inventing of classes lol

the guy just posted random pixels  video 1vs1 of bm versus bm

anyway good video

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
all you can do is spam autistic insults with broken english and asslick those of your guild
piece of human
.....Is "piece of human" even an insult? s: I think you are mad and need to calm down.

Kizumbau

.....Is "piece of human" even an insult? s: I think you are mad and need to calm down.

He's not a human, he's a failed mutation. Humans aren't this stupid. And I'm far from mad.  :police: