• Forum Veteran
Subzeroo invented blademasters
Sub #1 invetor
Vookie #1 3 spark elimination

loved the music good choices
ikr sub have good music taste

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Even while beeing mega bored nad half sleep, Subzeroo outplays the enemy.

Good fights, enjoyed it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kia

^-^ Subzeroo is my heroo.  O:-)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nah who actually invented bms gameplay in 1v1 was Rev you gotta admit it. I remenber very well rev on 1.3.6 in fpw .. everyone tryied so hard to beat him on his 1v1 and no one was able lol. And im really inpressed with rev. You don't see him nerd on wr as Subzero does. Rev barely plays wr but mage. And as you see this video have 9 minutes without the normal speed and still put up a fight to a wr 24/7 so .. don't come with ur stupid comments saying im ass licking my OC Leader that he is best , i am expecting that tbh. Just saying the truth , good video , bye  :smiley:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
on 1.3.6

Different times friend. 1.3.6 was long time ago , mechanics of the game changed alot aswell.
And i guess people need/should keep up to date when it comes to those, since they aren't just 1vs1/class related anyways.

P.S.: Subzeroo barelly 1vs1's last i checked, he just watches majority of time .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Even while beeing mega bored nad half sleep, Subzeroo outplays the enemy.

Good fights, enjoyed it.

#1 asian

^-^ Subzeroo is my heroo.  O:-)

#1 asian

Nah who actually invented bms gameplay in 1v1 was Rev you gotta admit it. I remenber very well rev on 1.3.6 in fpw .. everyone tryied so hard to beat him on his 1v1 and no one was able lol. And im really inpressed with rev. You don't see him nerd on wr as Subzero does. Rev barely plays wr but mage. And as you see this video have 9 minutes without the normal speed and still put up a fight to a wr 24/7 so .. don't come with ur stupid comments saying im ass licking my OC Leader that he is best , i am expecting that tbh. Just saying the truth , good video , bye  :smiley:
he is best doing what ? not showing to tw's doing rq char every 2 weeks because he get hiero in mass pk ? your leader is trash and get destroyed deal with it don't come to my post to ass lick him kid

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
Amazing fights, wish one day I can master BM too  :sad:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :normal-19: don't remember the last time rev has done 1v1s on his wr and sub still struggles

scatterer3

It doesn't matter in the end of the day what Bloodfeast did, what matters is Sub won.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
all this rev fan boys deal with it he lost

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
You can see That rev won lollllll xdddd
Xddxpppp ;) :D O:-) :P :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:

edit: Sub should be happy that he had the chance to 1v1 Rev ;););)
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 11:55 am by Kofte

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Vookie #1 3 spark elimination
lol +1
:DDDDD