Epic Perfect World

Dex or Channeling EA?

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
For a sage EA which is better for 1v1 full dex and atk lvl or channeling? Cause to me pure dex does more damage than channeling by a lot.

Best is me.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Ct is best for 1v1, solo pk(sometimes) and easy mode faceroll gameplay (you can play ct EA while watching my little pony) and Dex+Attack level is best for mass pk/normal PK+ takes more skill than ct/aps EA  :police:

Edit: It's easier to get ct gear than DPH unless you have shit ROmanian luck of Kiddo
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 07:25 am by Swane

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ct is best for 1v1, solo pk(sometimes) and easy mode faceroll gameplay (you can play ct EA while watching my little pony) and Dex+Attack level is best for mass pk/normal PK+ takes more skill than ct/aps EA  :police:

Edit: It's easier to get ct gear than DPH unless you have **** ROmanian luck of Kiddo
Guys he is mad..
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Edit: It's easier to get ct gear than DPH unless you have **** ROmanian luck of Kiddo

you require more skill..

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Ct gear deals less damage each hit, but the speed makes up and makes it extremely effective(also easier to play and get the gears)
Dex gear deals twice as much but the interval between each skill dmg cast is A LOT, also way harder to get, way harder to play
Ct gear has an advantage in paniv, casting wings, stuns, seals, better stunlock having square formation and way better control of fight
The dex one lacks speed casting wog, stuns and u benefit of less hits in the 5sec stun, there4 its less effective unless u have 3x Dex all pieces and a good atk lvl bow
Both builds hiero LA and AA targets, but dex can hiero HA classes while ct one struggles

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
[shadow=red,left][/shadow]

I dunno, I had a much easier time getting a decent DPH set.  My ***ing bow took 5ever though.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
All my gear is double dex though and my wep has 32 dex and 24 atk lvls. The channeling is much slower but I'll still get channeling set for EA 1v1

Best is me.