Epic Perfect World

Completely newbie to perfect world :)

Offline panther9

So hello guys the title says it all. I have few questions, i looked on the ranking and archer is the number 1 i'm a fan of PVP but i like to PVP as a cleric do you guys think it is worth it to try ? or should i choose archer instead if i really want to PVP. Oh btw i'm currently downloading EPW now it's still 40% can't wait to play it :)) Sorry for my bad english dudes.

Offline panther9

Please someone gave me an idea :(

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
both are different class but same race,,,
as archer u play like DD, assist ur leader on mass pk, survive yourself etc.etc
as cleric u play like full support, heal ur squad, res, heal yourself ,puri, and lots works
 guess you can't play as cleric but u can choose archer :)

and u can find too many guild of both classes in here

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Luckly u can make all classes i short amount of time so choose what suits you most.
I find venos as most suitable for me

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here.
If you have any general gameplay questions,
don't hesitate to PM me or any of the staff on forums or in game.

In relation to your PVP questions:
Are you new to Perfect World overall, or just Epic Perfect World?

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
well
you can play a cleric in pk ofc, even as DD if you wish
but
your squad / faction will be asking you to support countless times.

if you dont mind supporting when there arent enough other clerics around then there is no reason why you cant play a cleric in pk.
i prefer to be support only in pks on my cleric, i main a psy that satisfies the urge to kill  :P

if you dont want to be healing etc id suggest you try a Archer instead

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i started playing year ago n became best player now

Offline Kia

So hello guys the title says it all. I have few questions, i looked on the ranking and archer is the number 1 i'm a fan of PVP but i like to PVP as a cleric do you guys think it is worth it to try ? or should i choose archer instead if i really want to PVP. Oh btw i'm currently downloading EPW now it's still 40% can't wait to play it :)) Sorry for my bad english dudes.

I enjoy PvP as a cleric a lot more than any other class. However, cleric and archer are two completely diffrent kinds of gameplay. A cleric is mainly responsible for buffing and healing their allies while archer does... well, what an archer does. Shoot stuff.   ;)

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
i started playing year ago n became best player now

LOL !

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
If you go DD cleric you may want to tell your faction in your application, so they don't get mad at you not supporting. If you play ep just because you can heal and DD I'd suggest just playing mystic, alot stronger.

It all depends on your play style, if you have bad survivability I'd suggest to avoid ea, if not - go for it. You can always make both in the end. Getting gear and levelling is hard but it's worth it.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
welcome to the jungle, as stated above, both Winged Elves are worthy in PVP and PVE for different reasons, and gameplay style. The traditional roles seem somewhat limiting, however, this is EPW and you can build toons to suit your desired play style.  WIth 2x exp and drops, why not build one of each :D  Best of luck to you and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline panther9

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here.
If you have any general gameplay questions,
don't hesitate to PM me or any of the staff on forums or in game.

In relation to your PVP questions:
Are you new to Perfect World overall, or just Epic Perfect World?
Thanks a lot for the help guys i think i will go to cleric. But is full support cleric is really worth it on a private server ?

Btw i played perfect world back when 2008-2009 but i forgot the server and i played as an archer.

Offline panther9

Guys what about psychics ? Are they're good on pvp or guild wars :)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Guys what about psychics ? Are they're good on pvp or guild wars :)

they are called the violators of peoples chastity if they are geared correctly....