Epic Perfect World

The Roast of EPW

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm sure this is going to get locked faster than one can finish an episode of Comedy Central Roast, but I'm sure it will be interesting while it lasts. Besides, people do that anyways. Might as well move it to one thread so those that want the entertainment can have it.

ITT: Roast on anybody you want (excluding GMs/Admin unless you want a fast ban), factions or individual people. This is meant to be playful and not to start flame wars. Since we now have the ability to remove posts in our own threads I will be removing any posts that are getting too serious but if the GMs feel the need to lock the thread ( and I'm sure they will), then that is what they have to do.

As per the server rules, Keep people's personal lives and their dox out of it. Don't be a dick with no respect for someone's privacy.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 03:32 pm by GlaringFeline
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I'm sure this is going to get locked faster than one can finish an episode of Comedy Central Roast, but I'm sure it will be interesting while it lasts. Besides, people do that anyways. Might as well move it to one thread so those that want the entertainment can have it.

ITT: Roast on anybody you want (excluding GMs/Admin unless you want a fast ban), factions or individual people. This is meant to be playful and not to start flame wars. Since we now have the ability to remove posts in our own threads I will be removing any posts that are getting too serious but if the GMs feel the need to lock the thread ( and I'm sure they will), then that is what they have to do.

As per the server rules, keep these out of your roasts:

[i]- Insults based on gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity etc.[/i][/color]
- Keep people's personal lives and their dox out of it. Don't be a dick with no respect for someone's privacy.

that....and then the 2nd rule....kinda pointless to have a roast when it's supposed to be a joke about someone.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
that....and then the 2nd rule....kinda pointless to have a roast when it's supposed to be a joke about someone.

EDIT: I made a mistake reading your reply, sorry. X-X Roasts shouldn't contain any information about personal lives since that is violation of privacy and it is considered illegal here in the U.S to leak that kind of information (and I'm sure that isn't U.S exclusive). We can roast without humiliating each other over what happened beyond EPW.

Are you flipping serious, mate? I'd gladly drop you for a klond**e bar!

1-2-3's can't drop.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 04:03 am by GlaringFeline
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

bvanharjr

Are you flipping serious, mate? I'd gladly drop you for a klond**e bar!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The second rule I can understand.  The first one not so much, as it is a roast--celebrities poke fun at their colleagues, regardless of all of that. 

With that being said...I am interested to see what folks come up with.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

EricaMurcas

Oh the cow dung that's going to fly! Hur hur hur...

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
The second rule I can understand.  The first one not so much, as it is a roast--celebrities poke fun at their colleagues, regardless of all of that. 

With that being said...I am interested to see what folks come up with.

I can see where you're coming from, they're supposed to be jokes so if there is no offense meant by it then no offense should be taken. That rule will be removed, but I will be keeping a close eye in this thread to make sure things don't get serious.

I'm waiting for those hardcore PvPers to come in and bring their PK/TW/NW/etc drama with them. I don't think we'd have enough popcorn to last.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Insanity you are shit

EricaMurcas

Murcas fails! He died to Armageddon in TT...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Wow, I tried to roast myself, but it's hard because kinda don't wanna say anything about myself that would put me on the spot.  Even though I'm sure some folks have their suspicions.

That, and it's not even 9am.  So I'm like guh, brain no work without caffeine.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Is this the loser thread?

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader