Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think it's time. The TW situation has been in stagnation since some time. Right now the only interesting TWs are between God's Army and Ruthless. Other factions don't really bother showing up anymore if they can already predict the result. Maybe reset will bring some refreshment?
Let's do this Tuesday next week.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Ooooo, yes. Even though I'm kinda inactive atm.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 , unless ofc , Outcasts indends to show up for TW , within 1/2 weeks? !? After Xmas seasson i guess..
The numbers are there, so are the players, would be good to have some TW's, would certainly ratter that over a reset, btu if not then i'll +1 it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 , unless ofc , Outcasts indends to show up for TW , within 1/2 weeks? !? After Xmas seasson i guess..
The numbers are there, so are the players, would be good to have some TW's, would certainly ratter that over a reset, btu if not then i'll +1 it.
Exactly this tbh

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
+1 Sner is right.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
why not this week...

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Sure why not. Map probably needs a reset soon anyway. Would make things more interesting.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Also, I totally agree with this... +1.

infernchidhu

Hmmmm, i feel like if 1 faction comes close to taking over the whole map, several factions will gank that faction and try to end them, which might unite them and sorta make pk even.
Professor Barnhardt: Well that's where we are. You say we're on the brink of destruction and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change. Only at the precipice do we evolve. This is our moment. Don't take it from us, we are close to an answer.

infernchidhu

Hmmmm, i feel like if 1 faction comes close to taking over the whole map, several factions will gank that faction and try to end them, which might unite them and sorta make pk even.
Apart from than, we havn't even utilized the pwi update where 7 wars can happen at the same time. I think it is designed to sorta develop into a party vs boss sorta mass feel, with Artifex being the boss in this case and GodsArmy, Warning, OC, Ducks, Worms, Ruthless being the party members. Eg. Artifex = Madara, Rest = the 5 Kages

Kizumbau

I meant +1 yeah whatever ahaha
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 03:15 am by Kizumbau