Epic Perfect World

Hi, I'm Brand New...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Welcome to Ina's server.........

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Welcome to Epic!

Mikau covered it all pretty well.

I want to emphasise our guides section on forums, particularly the Guide to Guides.
There is a guide for almost, if not every, aspect of our server.
Gears, events, farming epic coins, every instance, quests and much much more.
I still use it as a GM.

Anywho, if you need help or have any questions, there is a very helpful section of our playerbase, also the support chat in game or PM a staff member.

Good luck and enjoy!
Also happy holidays c:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to EPW ;oo

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
happy pveing fren

Offline Xennarion

• Neophyte
In the process of grinding mats for 130 gear (currently lvl 126) and figured I would ask: is it really worth it to get the mats for every single piece of gear and accessory? When the next tier is only a few levels away?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
In the process of grinding mats for 130 gear (currently lvl 126) and figured I would ask: is it really worth it to get the mats for every single piece of gear and accessory? When the next tier is only a few levels away?

ppl usualy just go 110 - 130 - 150 with gears. some get 140 or 145 gears caus leveling does get more difficult around 145+.
As for 130 gears you can also get the mats for it in faction base, if you havent yet now is a good time to join some faction with a base.
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2014, 05:24 pm by Neve

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
ppl usualy just go 110 - 130 - 150 with gears. some get 140 or 145 gears caus leveling does get more difficult around 145+.
As for 130 gears you can also get the mats for it in faction base, if you havent yet now is a good time to join some faction with a base.

Pretty much.  Or some go from 110-150, but that's not really recommended since PV mobs hurt like hell even in 130 gears. 

What I did was I made all tiers.  People probably think I'm crazy for doing so, but it helped me ease into the server better, AND I have gear that I can give to alts when I made them.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)