Epic Perfect World

anybody know any good horror anime?

Offline DannyDiablo

• I am but a walking shadow.
okay I have seen A-LOT of horror anime, ive nearly reached the limit on Kiss anime.com, AAAAAND I need some knew suggestions :D if anyone has any horror themed anime (preferably with lots of gore and idk I guess some sort of story that isent to much of a harem but is semi like it" yea please suggest me some :D if ive seen it i'll tell ya I just dunno what people watch now a days xD I keep re watching the same oens over and over again xD
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
sword art online is a horror anime

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Parasyte

Meisou! Underworld

Kaidan Restaurant

Gyo *this one is gross too xD* but pretty fun to watch once

you probably heard bout "jigoku shoujo" but..

Boogiepop wa Warawanai

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls

i would add more but they more popular so you have watched them already i guess xD

Offline DannyDiablo

never seen gyo or Meisou! underworld :o those seem like very interesting names for animes ^_^ tyvm :D and if you have any more please share them :D also I don't get grossed out by blood/gore/brains/guts/ and things such as that ( im a weird person) yea I actually find it kind of cool xD so please don't hold back :D
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
never seen gyo or Meisou! underworld :o those seem like very interesting names for animes ^_^ tyvm :D and if you have any more please share them :D also I don't get grossed out by blood/gore/brains/guts/ and things such as that ( im a weird person) yea I actually find it kind of cool xD so please don't hold back :D

ahh ok ill search them names XD forgot  O:-) and theres not much blood in gyo o.o you will see soon xD

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
What's on my mind when you say gore: Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Attack on Titan (I'm early-in but can tell it will get better), Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead, Claymore, Shiki..
Corpse Party was weird and I'm a noob anime fan QQ
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline DannyDiablo

What's on my mind when you say gore: Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Attack on Titan (I'm early-in but can tell it will get better), Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead, Claymore, Shiki..
Corpse Party was weird and I'm a noob anime fan QQ
hate to say it but seen literally every single one you have listed xD and yes you are correct animes like that even some that show worse things like the actual brain being splatted by a bullet anything that has to do wth horror/gore/blood/swords/guns/vampires/knights/ and literally whatever you can think of  xD NO ANIME is too gross for me to watch :3

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Tokyo Ghoul.

Might update this post once i get my list.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
hate to say it but seen literally every single one you have listed xD and yes you are correct animes like that even some that show worse things like the actual brain being splatted by a bullet anything that has to do wth horror/gore/blood/swords/guns/vampires/knights/ and literally whatever you can think of  xD NO ANIME is too gross for me to watch :3
Yeah, I'm looking for more myself.. Got stuck on Kurosh.itsuji (...that censor) atm
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2014, 10:11 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Ghost Hound

Pupa

Zekkyou Gakkyuu

Interlude

Ghost Stories in School

Kite Liberator

even tho some of those are from 2000-2005 i like them more than new zomnie craps lol , less pantsu showing and more blood/paranormal, some of those new animes , any genres are mostly focused on graphic..o_O

Offline DannyDiablo

Ghost Hound

Pupa

Zekkyou Gakkyuu

Interlude

Ghost Stories in School

Kite Liberator

even tho some of those are from 2000-2005 i like them more than new zomnie craps lol , less pantsu showing and more blood/paranormal, some of those new animes , any genres are mostly focused on graphic..o_O
Very Very true the new animes that come out now a days are like required to have pantsu shots..or jiggle pysichs and it just takes way from the entire story and like the scariness of it xD even though I don't ever get scared :l tbh im like immune to it , if something unexplained happens im like the one who goes over there and investigates xD but by no means am I the girl who is like "maybe we should check it out -walks over to the noise and off comes the head!!!-" yea im not one of those  I have a way higher sense then that xD I mean like if I heard a noise in my house late at night and I was alone and it was a big house, yes I would go down there and check but no I wouldn't fall into a trap xD if someone came up running behind me instead of running I would stand still pretend not to notice them and as soon as they were near me kneel down and have them literally trip over meh xD then I would take theire weapon and eh...-cough- theres a lot of things I would do to people who tried to hurt meor my loved ones-cough- anyways ive never watched most of those animes so ima go check em out :D!! tyvm!! and keep em comin :3 im making a list of all the ones I have no seen

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Very Very true the new animes that come out now a days are like required to have pantsu shots..or jiggle pysichs and it just takes way from the entire story and like the scariness of it xD even though I don't ever get scared :l tbh im like immune to it , if something unexplained happens im like the one who goes over there and investigates xD but by no means am I the girl who is like "maybe we should check it out -walks over to the noise and off comes the head!!!-" yea im not one of those  I have a way higher sense then that xD I mean like if I heard a noise in my house late at night and I was alone and it was a big house, yes I would go down there and check but no I wouldn't fall into a trap xD if someone came up running behind me instead of running I would stand still pretend not to notice them and as soon as they were near me kneel down and have them literally trip over meh xD then I would take theire weapon and eh...-cough- theres a lot of things I would do to people who tried to hurt meor my loved ones-cough- anyways ive never watched most of those animes so ima go check em out :D!! tyvm!! and keep em comin :3 im making a list of all the ones I have no seen

holy mother of weeaboos this is epw not ***ing 4chan, stop giving me cancer
Forever in love

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Not sure if you would like these anime's both are very good horror animes.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

Tokyo Ghoul

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player

rofl that some comedy/horror scenario XD and i can add some more but they more like fantasy than horror , anyway , happy nightmares ⌒‿⌒ .. after gyo i sure had them  :tiger-2:

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
High school of the Dead, best horror anime you'll find. C:
Slightly Inactive.