Epic Perfect World

GlaringFeline's Free Art Commissions ~CLOSED~

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Your work is really cute! I have one for you if you want.

I'd love a little cartoon-ish sun. Just a sun though, no body or anything. I'd love if it had a derpy face or something. Transparent backround, no outline please.

Only if you want to though. :) Thank you if you do.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Your work is really cute! I have one for you if you want.

I'd love a little cartoon-ish sun. Just a sun though, no body or anything. I'd love if it had a derpy face or something. Transparent backround, no outline please.

Only if you want to though. :) Thank you if you do.

Thank you! ;v;

I'm up for it, I'll add you to the queue~!
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Thank you! ;v;

I'm up for it, I'll add you to the queue~!

Yay, I'm excited. Take your time with it, no rush.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
Dead's request is finally finished~! Sorry about the wait, I was farming the rest of my cube neck. :C I have a better understanding of sai now and this was made. I really, really like it. ;v;

I like the color of the paw and the cute little nose.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Dead's request is finally finished~! Sorry about the wait, I was farming the rest of my cube neck. :C I have a better understanding of sai now and this was made. I really, really like it. ;v;

Thank you, thank you:* I've forgotten about it tbh so I wasn't really waiting LOL

Yes it's indeed green :tiger-2: but it's k, looks cute :tiger-19:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable

Well done I actually really like this. Really have to applaud the use of colours because it's so unique and original.
I think its great you didn't use the generic grey or blue for this.
Reminds me of what a bobcat would look like at night with a sort of yellow light source shining on it.
Would make a nice halloween piece tbh. A small thing I think you can do to make it better is giving the eyes a nice very subtle tint of the yellow highlights you used so it looks like the light source is hitting the cats eyes too.
 ^-^ Good job though.
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2015, 09:50 am by Shortie

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Well done I actually really like this. Really have to applaud the use of colours because it's so unique and original.
I think its great you didn't use the generic grey or blue for this.
Reminds me of what a cat would look like at night with a sort of yellow light source shining on it.
Would make a nice halloween piece tbh. A small thing I think you can do to make it better is giving the eyes a nice very subtle tint of the yellow highlights you used so it looks like the light source is hitting the cats eyes too.
 ^-^ Good job though.
Yes I agree, Yogi never looked better  :shocked:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! This reply would be too big if I quoted everybody, but I appreciate each and every one of them.

Thanks for the advice. I do agree, the eyes and ears should have been much bigger and the cat could have been slimmer.

I don't really understand what you mean about the highlights. I used yellow because I wanted the cat to look like it's sitting in sunlight. How could I put blue in there? Not trying to be rude or counter you at all, I just want some clarification.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
I don't really understand what you mean about the highlights. I used yellow because I wanted the cat to look like it's sitting in sunlight. How could I put blue in there? Not trying to be rude or counter you at all, I just want some clarification.

maybe a softer more golden yellow instead of a bright-neon yellow would carry that idea across better... I had no idea that was supposed to be sunlight until you said, I thought was just a black and yellowgreen cat

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
maybe a softer more golden yellow instead of a bright-neon yellow would carry that idea across better... I had no idea that was supposed to be sunlight until you said, I thought was just a black and yellowgreen cat

Ah, okay. I'll keep that in mind next time I do yellow shading. Thank you. ^^

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
You did a nice job on Deads commish and I totally see improvement in each drawing!

I think the reason it is confusing to your audience is that sun light isnt really yellow, take a look at this black cat in sunlight below!

I think for your style, it would be really fun to show the highlights in an ombre. Maybe the bottom half is more white and the top fur is the nice vibrant yellow  :police:

ps- black is the worst color to highlight.. ever

Heres the pic! Compliments of google images

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You did a nice job on Deads commish and I totally see improvement in each drawing!

I think the reason it is confusing to your audience is that sun light isnt really yellow, take a look at this black cat in sunlight below!

I think for your style, it would be really fun to show the highlights in an ombre. Maybe the bottom half is more white and the top fur is the nice vibrant yellow  :police:

Heres the pic! Compliments of google images

Thank you for that ref! Next time I do sunlight I'll give that a try: white on the bottom of the lights and golden yellow where the light is really hitting. ^^

Offline `PinkButter`

• The opportunity to truly live doesn't wait.
  • Characters: PinkButter
I really do enjoy your pictures, they are absolutely cute!  ^-^

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I really do enjoy your pictures, they are absolutely cute!  ^-^

Thank you so much! ;w;

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Suns is finished. :3