Epic Perfect World

GlaringFeline's Free Art Commissions ~CLOSED~

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
well if you dont mind giving it a shot id like a drawing of this lil guy  :tiger-47:

I'll do my best~ ^^
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

scatterer3

It's right and fair to deal with what I wrote, anyway, good luck fooling people around.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It's right and fair to deal with what I wrote, anyway, good luck fooling people around.

Your post was deleted because it was inflammatory and very unnecessary. If my artwork doesn't seem worth it to you, just don't get it until it improves to the point that you think it is. That being said, when prices are made they will be within reason; your commentary wasn't needed.

As for the part where you accused me of wanting to rip people off, that was out of left field entirely. How can I rip off someone for something that's free? Even if I didn't do it none of us would be losing anything; but I intend to do these as if they had been paid for.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

scatterer3

An "artist" should be able to take criticism. As a former graphic designer and painter, I personally would consider my own post constructive. If someone would tell me "hey you lack creativity", I'd try to get somewhere inspired instead and if I was in your level I'd work on lines. Your lines are so wrong in all 3 images, ask any painter, you'll get the same answer. It's rather a bunch of colors.

It's not "Yo haters gonna be hatin'", I'm being honest here. Creative designers I know from EPW are Cheebee, Echo, Acacia, etc. And I asked all of them to draw me something even though I could draw it myself actually. Take it as you want or simply delete my posts again. Have a nice day.
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2014, 05:12 pm by Professional

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Your art is really cute and sure improved. Reason why it's not so popular imo is that you mostly draw animals. At least better than humans. People in here usually want chibis of their characters and stuff. And even tho most of pw characters nowadays, are far from so called "human", they still count as human :normal-2:

No offence really, I love furriez myself

if you mind drawing a cute, fluffy kitten for me (black with light blue eyes), I'll be happy :normal-8:

oh oh btw, I want it with transparent background, full body, much like your colourful furry I liked

I prefer sitting posture
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2014, 05:45 pm by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Your art is really cute and sure improved. Reason why it's not so popular imo is that you mostly draw animals. At least better than humans. People in here usually want chibis of their characters and stuff. And even tho most of pw characters nowadays, are far from so called "human", they still count as human :normal-2:

No offence really, I love furriez myself

if you mind drawing a cute, fluffy kitten for me (black with light blue eyes), I'll be happy :normal-8:

I do draw humans but I didn't have some very good examples of them. ^-^'

I can do that, added to the list~

An "artist" should be able to take criticism. As a former graphic designer and painter, I personally would consider my own post constructive. If someone would tell me "hey you lack creativity", I'd try to get somewhere inspired instead and if I was in your level I'd work on lines. Your lines are so wrong in all 3 images, ask any painter, you'll get the same answer. It's rather a bunch of colors.

It's not "Yo haters gonna be hatin'", I'm being honest here. Creative designers I know from EPW are Cheebee, Echo, Acacia, etc. And I asked all of them to draw me something even though I could draw it myself actually. Take it as you want or simply delete my posts again. Have a nice day.

I can take critique fine, but outright insulting my artwork is not going to be tolerated. What do you mean my lines are wrong? I don't see anything wrong with them.

If you like their work, then go back to them. You're under no obligation to want anything from me.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2014, 06:19 am by GlaringFeline

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
That was much faster than i expected.
Nice :)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
That was much faster than i expected.
Nice :)
I'm glad you like it~! ^^

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
Finished Neve's request

http://glaringfeline.deviantart.com/art/Request-for-Neve-503069864?ga_submit_new=10%253A1419742633
You did the shape well, why not try doing some linework to make the pieces stand out more?
The colors were good, but why not shade in a darker version of the other color, therefore it blends better with the overall piece?
Also, try to remember things like the horn would leave a shadow behind on the actual piece.
I hope you don't think I am attacking you, just trying to help.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You did the shape well, why not try doing some linework to make the pieces stand out more?
The colors were good, but why not shade in a darker version of the other color, therefore it blends better with the overall piece?
Also, try to remember things like the horn would leave a shadow behind on the actual piece.
I hope you don't think I am attacking you, just trying to help.

I did pay attention to the lineart on this one. Was it too light? I was thinking it should have been darker but I thought it would have been too dark.

Oh, I did leave some places of dark shading behind. Thanks for letting me know about that.

Not at all, I'm open to honest critique. Thanks for your honesty, if it weren't for people that tell me what's wrong then I wouldn't be where I am now. ^^

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Wow my EA looking pretty

I'm glad you like it.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Dead's request is finally finished~! Sorry about the wait, I was farming the rest of my cube neck. :C I have a better understanding of sai now and this was made. I really, really like it. ;v;