Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
robert best player?
yes o.O

Vegas

Almost as good as me

Zirkon

Great video, Undisputed best player.. this guy is unmatched for any player to even raise a voice against him ; ))))))

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
The ass licking in this post real  ;) ;)

jakho

Mutilate u are noob, 1x on ea, call 100 to record? fear? noob? : D

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Almost as good as me
dude do you still exist i thought u are died
Great video, Undisputed best player.. this guy is unmatched for any player to even raise a voice against him ; ))))))
easy enemy ...
The ass licking in this post real  ;) ;)
what stops u from doing the same will u get kick from oc?  :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-3:
Mutilate u are noob, 1x on ea, call 100 to record? fear? noob? : D
i am better than tobi ea ....................... ; )

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Shut up sexai boi , i won't fall for that kind of level to ass lick anyone , so no reason to do it , rev wouldn't kick me he loves Kill_Bone  O:-)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Best me not bad you though the best me sorry ....

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
he is doctor in real life

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
lmao Rob you went from 'that guy that sits in Arti afk spot and talks for hours' to 'brother of Arti' respect xd
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline 3

• Old Player
response to the 1 that posted 2 random wins when the final score was 4-2 with me not trying i wait for more 1v1 requests ill be ready with 4 people recording since every tryhard make videos these days enjoy!!!!!!! ; ))))

wait for 1080 ups (mute vid use ur own music cant be #%$#ed to find fitting music)

Lel. Absolute easy wreckage from a legendary factored value. This video thoroughly pulverizes any attempts at proclaiming a false sense of goodness from winning a fight versus Robbert, who at the time, was playing on his laptop while riding a giant sandworm on the space shuttle with his eyes closed. This video is a clear depiction of the manifestation of supreme Leloism scriptures. Allow me to quote the scripture this video brings forth to us.

"kid you are not good. allow me to explain why you are not good. you are not good because you are not good. since you are not good, you are also not good, so do not try to be good because you are not good kid. if you want to be good you have to be good like me because i am good and you are not good kid. in conclusion, kid you are not good."
-xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx, 420:69

True annihilation has been brought upon who ever has suffered xXx_R0bb3rtStunl0ck4Jesus_xXx's wrath. All other videos following the same title have been falsified and categorized as "Baddie Propaganda", and are merely peasantry attempts at reaching true factoredness.

Hence, to all SaddieMaddieBaddies that dare to dispute the evidence of total obliteration and sub-atomic quantum disintegration, your criticism is not welcome here. Your attempts at fighting the facts that you are bad, you are not good, Robbert is not bad, and Robbert is good, are futile. Please try your luck at venting your negative emotions in a healthy way, such as your faction's skype group, guild chat, or an e-loved one's private messages.

To close my lecture, I would like to end with a quote.

"dontMad dontSad stayStrong enjoyLife"
-yoloswag360

stayHealthy kiddies, -Professor Lelo: Defender of legendary factored valued titans, slayer of the easies.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Lel. Absolute easy wreckage from a legendary factored value. This video thoroughly pulverizes any attempts at proclaiming a false sense of goodness from winning a fight versus Robbert, who at the time, was playing on his laptop while riding a giant sandworm on the space shuttle with his eyes closed. This video is a clear depiction of the manifestation of supreme Leloism scriptures. Allow me to quote the scripture this video brings forth to us.

-yoloswag360

stayHealthy kiddies, -Professor Lelo: Defender of legendary factored valued titans, slayer of the easies.
i aPpRoVe tHiS mEsSaGe tHuMbS uP

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
pedro sner is best mage and sin