• Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Rawrissa

• Gamer Girls Unite! c;
  • :3
  • Characters: FluffyBunny / FierceKitty
  • Faction: Girls
omg!! this looks like the best video EVAR! xD! I'm so sick and tired of these dumb mass pk videos made by mediocre players >.< this is unique!! XDDDD I can't wait!! I'm going to tell my boyfriend about this!!~~ (Yes, I have a boyfriend, and he is a proud gamer like me! XD)
#SaveTheEasies :3 #Wreckoning2k14 c:

TheRealKiller

Wow so many easies to be made

A typical day in the life of a > xar <

Sorry for ghey typing my phone affs '-'

~~Killerowns #420 :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline ☆Seeya☆

• Devastation Perfect World 1.3.8 legend
  • Characters: TinkiWinki/☆Seeya☆
  • Faction: Artifex / ☆Chaos
Who would want to watch this '-' I'm already the best WR on Deva 1.3.8; what's the point of this video '-' upload some real quality videos, like 20 minute mass pk vids '-' idiot lol

Offline 3

• Old Player
please.... professor lelo hurry with the wreckoning...

Lal. You said this the same day you wrote your first message. Do you even patience nerd LALE?

a little teaser for you kiddies ;)  :monkey-8:

did xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx himself get easied? who was winnered? will they save the easies? or will it take a greater force? stay tuned next week..

#SaveTheEasies #Wreckoning2k14

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
will be bad like always... why u even uploading?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: meatshield

Offline 3

• Old Player

Lel. Bait harder baddie?  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Absolutely disgusting. The presence of no-named abominations like you have led me to believe there are no more factored legends left in this world. When will the factors rise up and bring about natural selection upon easies like this? Who do we save? The easies? Or the legends? By the way, thank you for contributing to the trailer's publicity. This contibutes to an earlier release of The Wreckoning. You failed to bring value to your statement "why u even bother uploading?" by doing so.  :normal-2: :normal-1: :normal-3: Try harder next time saddie?

Pick your side..
#SaveTheEasies
#SaveTheLegends

#Wreckoning2k14
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2014, 08:50 pm by Professor Lelo

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Hopefully u didn't put me on vid, I dnt need ppl laughin at how much of an ez u r vs me  :normal-3:
I think u need make fake vid of u even gettin close to Indra God of wb..

When is the Wreckoning coming out.. I wnt to see my name in spotlight kid.. :police:

Ps: Nice vid
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2014, 05:32 am by Rampage

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Couldn't expect less. Funny video :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Waiting for all

Zirkon

Hopefully u didn't put me on vid, I dnt need ppl laughin at how much of an ez u r vs me  :normal-3:

When is the Wreckoning coming out.. I wnt to see my name in spotlight kid.. :police:

Your not good bro, luck player only

Offline 3

• Old Player
please.... professor lelo hurry with the wreckoning...

Couldn't expect less. Funny video :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Waiting for all
Devastation is coming guys..

Lace up your sneakers kiddies. We're going on a wreckage marathon. Prepare your doritos for maximum consumption, and prepare your fedora for maximum tipping. Lale. Lole. Lelo.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I approve of the videlel.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
can you send me the full video to my skype anghelache.robert