Epic Perfect World

Epic Coins in Boutique

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Shouldn't Epic Coins be Available to be bought in Boutique too ?

See, we can save the burden for players who sells gold for ec.. and no one even buys it.
Maybe we can go for 1gold=25ec(in boutique) thats much better right ?
Since this game is all about PKing, Farming and having fun, we can do this to help lowbies
or players who is new to the game makes their gaming easier so they can enjoy!

Idk if this will work.. but its just a suggestion no hate yo ^-^

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
YES, lets do this. I can blow my 250 gold on ec. Instantly make 6k.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, let's not.  Kinda like the economy the way it is now, even if it's not perfect.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

bvanharjr

No, no, and NO.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2014, 08:38 am by HealerTid

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I like that idea.. gonna be so easy to get ECs with better gold donating ratio  :police:  But saying noone is buying gold is wrong, I could sell a lot gold for 27 ECs each and made 90-100k ECs in one day, so it's not so hard to sell also.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I really want it but it'll do no good

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Definitely no. If I'm not mistaken this was suggested before. While some players want it, the majority do not and with good reason. It would honestly be harmful to the economy among other things. EC is already easy enough to farm as it is.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
No , it will totally ruin the economy.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline milco342

This Topic has been brought up multiple times in the last 3 years that ive played EPW, the anwser is always no because unlike pwi this game is fun to play because it is not a pay to play game. Putting Epic Coin in the $ shop will ruin the economy and will end up ruining the game
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Atm, if u donate with max ratio 100E you get 3200 golds
3200 golds * 27 ec each(the amount of ec for each gold that u sell instantly, not even waiting)= in 1h u get 86k ec.
Now
if the ratio isnt changed, only that ECs are in bag
this will happen
: 25* 3200 golds = 80k ec
means less EC for 'donators' and people who wanna buy gold will just buy it for 25? or 26 max? wont go up to 30...?
only people who proxy vote (ilegally) have a point to qq here, apart from improving market, idk what
like, more ec to server= better development
and people already donate for golds and they get a lot of them, what would be the change? that they will just sell golds if they wanna GET MORE? and it will happen, and they'll sell for 26-27, not 30.

scatterer3

This Topic has been brought up multiple times in the last 3 years that ive played EPW, the anwser is always no because unlike pwi this game is fun to play because it is not a pay to play game. Putting Epic Coin in the $ shop will ruin the economy and will end up ruining the game

Very wise. I think this suggestion shouldn't be implemented because it would definitely destroy the economy.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Am i only one who doesn't understand how that can ruin economy? You can do exactly same thing with just buying event gold and sell for ECs lmao Ok if somehow you don't see world chat where ppl are buying it, then wasting trumpets might harm your savings a lot  :sad:
Anyone smarter with good reason can tell me how it affects economy? LOL

Also.. If you're butthurt over donators then here you go:

3200 golds * 27 ec each(the amount of ec for each gold that u sell instantly, not even waiting)= in 1h u get 86k ec.
Now
if the ratio isnt changed, only that ECs are in bag
this will happen
: 25* 3200 golds = 80k ec
means less EC for 'donators' and people who wanna buy gold will just buy it for 25? or 26 max? wont go up to 30...?
only people who proxy vote (ilegally) have a point to qq here, apart from improving market, idk what
like, more ec to server= better development
and people already donate for golds and they get a lot of them, what would be the change? that they will just sell golds if they wanna GET MORE? and it will happen, and they'll sell for 26-27, not 30.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2014, 11:04 am by Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

3500 bro c;

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
3500 bro c;
i remember it at 3200, ok, so even better. or it was for $.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
i say  big no bro useless suggestion