Epic Perfect World

Patching "real pwi" to EPW

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

• A Fashionista Venomancer
  • Hai:3, FoxyVixen here ❤️
  • Characters: FoxyVixen
  • Faction: Dunno....
What patch do I need to download to patch my real pwi new horizons to epw? With this new update I will probably not be able to play and it quiet boring when you can't have yer special someone with you :smiley: so any help would be appreciated. Don't say the version 86-96 because it won't download it just opens a window with a bunch of letters in it so I'm confused lol
[move]  ☦ Who's the Foxi of all the Foxes?☦ [/move]

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

scatterer3

Y u so fast Tonika...  :-*

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Y u so fast Tonika...  :-*

Sorry  :normal-4:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

Thank you for replying to my thread I been talking to the mod who made the how to.

If you would like to play EPW, but can't download it, because 7.5 GB is too much, we just added new option to get up to date EPW.

Note: This guide works with PWI and all 1.5.1 (New Horizons) clients, private or official.
It's not recommended to do this with older Sirens of War clients.

1. First please prepare your Perfect World client. To do it, copy your existing client to any location (make sure that it's fully updated) and rename it to for example: Epic Perfect World.

"2. Download following patch and unpack it in your download location. Then copy all files in the folder inside.

›  PWI-to-EPW-patch
"

This is what got me confused.. I have 7zip on my computer so what am I doing wrong lol?

3. Paste and replace all copied files in newly created EPW directory (which is your copied Perfect World client)

4. Go to patcher folder and run patcher file. It will ask you to update. Please confirm all the steps there. It should take around 20-30 minutes for game to finish patching. Once it's done, you can click Start and play EPW  :)

I never played a private server before but the real servers are a bit pathetic if you go on pwi at anytime lol, I'm originally from real pwi archosaur so I'm a noob when it comes to doing private servers xD

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ah, well welcome to your first private server! Hope you enjoy it :3
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

Ty :P if only I can figure out what I'm doing wrong Lolz I'll go try that again lol