Epic Perfect World

So who's updating their pwi todayy?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You don't need to use arc  :normal-3:
Well, maybe for update u need to, im not sure.

Yeah, when I redownloaded PWI, I had no choice.  I could've just pulled the files off my external hard drive, but the cord for it no longer works. :/ A fresh installation of it though requires Arc, and that **** is crap.

As for me, I'll wait till it comes to EPW.  As Deadpool said, all it takes is getting access to  the files.  It might not be until March at the earliest though.

Furthermore, it coincides with patching another game that I enjoy a lot more than PWI, so...
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2014, 04:24 pm by ɱiʞɑʊ

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
they wont come to epw thats impossible as far as i know

I don't know about impossible. Will take a while? Certainly. Every major addition to the game has brought forth new challenges to those with the server files(I can attest that EG files came with a ton of headaches), but it hasn't stop any one yet from having access to every element of the game.

Wow people are horribly misinformed...

The new classes have all of there skills ready to go, demon, sage, morai, 79/100 and possibly primals.

They even have their r9 ready and raring to obtain too, so we can expect to see all of this tomorrow morning, unlike the usual.

The "usual" Wil probably be the plethora of bugs and crap and the constant QQ of this "insert new classes here" is too OP or "insert same OP class here" is weak QQ QQ QQ

Lol, I just need more popcorn man.

To answer the OP: Client is already updating, I'm just waiting for the patch, hell the manual patch would be great too, would kill for that right now lol

Oh no no no. Please do not take everything PWE says seriously, you are surely setting yourself up for a huge disappointment. It would not surprise me if R9 is delayed for reasons that will not be disclosed to that community no matter how much bitching and moaning and not logging in that they do. At the very least, expect some foul play with the demon/sage skills, like NOT BEING THERE for instance.

Then a thread with BS message that doesn't give details on the why's and then say they will be added some where in the middle of next year.

When it sounds too good to be true with PWE, it often is.
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2014, 02:47 pm by Talaria
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
they wont come to epw thats impossible as far as i know

Why not? :O Epic will get them, but it'll be a few months. lol They need to be balanced/tested before but they will come here.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
kicks back in comfy chair with a cold drink
lets everyone muck around on the new races and new areas , struggle with that crap Arc, mad lag, bugs etc,
waits for EPW perfected versions of said Races and instances
ENJOYS the best PW eva !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~
I will. I still have some friends there and I'd like to know how the new classes are.

Yet, I don't want to download the patch, 1 GB is around 4 hours for me. :sad:

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
Woops forgot about that dreaded fail program-Arc *gasp*

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
:normal-13: but they moving while casting.  :normal-13: i dreamed once about that
no rly but its cool :D
lawl are you my long lost twin?? I've dreamt about it too  ???

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Guess I'll download it and see what it's like.

Vegas

Why not? :O Epic will get them, but it'll be a few months. lol They need to be balanced/tested before but they will come here.

Does Agatio have the server files? I heard 1.5.1 and other stuff leaked from the euro servers and its fixed now or something

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I already did the new classes are pretty sweet.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

scatterer3

Blade and soul characters look weird to me. I do not know about the fight system though.

EricaMurcas

As I had said in the other thread, I am not particularly thrilled or impressed by this update. I'm not going to wait 20 minutes or so for updates, just to play a new class. If they come here, great, if they don't, I don't care. Aside from the two classes, there's just a whole lot of filling and not a lot of substance. I won't get into it, but I am not going back.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
As I had said in the other thread, I am not particularly thrilled or impressed by this update. I'm not going to wait 20 minutes or so for updates, just to play a new class. If they come here, great, if they don't, I don't care. Aside from the two classes, there's just a whole lot of filling and not a lot of substance. I won't get into it, but I am not going back.

Mmm...filling...

I mean...what?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Does Agatio have the server files? I heard 1.5.1 and other stuff leaked from the euro servers and its fixed now or something

No. O.O I never said that. lol I was implying when he gets them, they will need to be tested/balanced/tested more.  I forget I have to choose my words extremely carefully here. lol
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Free lvl 95 for all of the noobs, that's your pwi  :normal-42:
I love that 'unbalanced' talk btw, like this game was ever balanced :)
Last Edit: Dec 17, 2014, 01:12 am by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden