Epic Perfect World

Ways to farm? EMERGENCY

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
  • Faction: factions sux >:D
Hello,ill make this short>>>What is the fastest way I can farm math to reforge gear /r8/ and getting neck belt robe and rest of accessories?
Reply pls
Ty ;)
Unseen blade...is the deadliest!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You can farm EC to exchange for mats: http://epicpw.com/guides/epic-coin-guide/
Or farm Supply Tokens (primarily from NW & BH)
and also exchange for mats: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16203.0

As for accessories, farming EC and buying from other players would be fastest prolly.
Else you can farm them: http://epicpw.com/guides/dragonchild%27s-scale-warsong-belt-cube-necklace/

Supreme robe is best and can only be farmed: http://epicpw.com/guides/trophy-mode-lunar/
Make the dragon robe in the meantime.

Good luck.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
Ok,Melody tyvm was answer very helpful  :smiley:
Everyhing I need to know is there

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Make a lot of alts, have a decent computer, and multi log warsong on 2x.  Or make a decent amount of alts for bh / fire legion / ares / morai / other things.

BH is an easy way for most people who aren't too adept with the more advanced forms of farming, and it usually isn't too hard to find people to do it with.  Be sure to check for blue quests from the Divine Emissary in south arch after completing a BH1, since there is an option to obtain extra ec.

For fire legion(gm activated) and morai(saturday only), your characters must be 135+.  For ares(also saturday only), your characters must be 150.

For those without a bunch of alts who want somewhere to start, another way could be by farming card bosses.  Keep in mind, you wouldn't want to finish the quest until 2x is on though, so that and warsong aren't really viable for farming during times like this. 

The guide to card bosses is here http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=4642.0

As for engraves, upgrading gear, and making r8 mats, I suggest you attend nation wars twice a week.  Supply tokens can go a long way as well. Good luck.
I'm basically 40

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Make a lot of alts, have a decent computer, and multi log warsong on 2x.  Or make a decent amount of alts for bh / fire legion / ares / morai / other things.

BH is an easy way for most people who aren't too adept with the more advanced forms of farming, and it usually isn't too hard to find people to do it with.  Be sure to check for blue quests from the Divine Emissary in south arch after completing a BH1, since there is an option to obtain extra ec.

For fire legion(gm activated) and morai(saturday only), your characters must be 135+.  For ares(also saturday only), your characters must be 150.

For those without a bunch of alts who want somewhere to start, another way could be by farming card bosses.  Keep in mind, you wouldn't want to finish the quest until 2x is on though, so that and warsong aren't really viable for farming during times like this. 

The guide to card bosses is here http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=4642.0

As for engraves, upgrading gear, and making r8 mats, I suggest you attend nation wars twice a week.  Supply tokens can go a long way as well. Good luck.
^
This is the best answer.
You could train some characters to 150, but make sure they're easy to level. Such as Barb/Bm/Seeker/Archer. And maybe some other chars. Once they're 150, you can do Ares on them every saturday like Cynix said. It's a good and decent income for doing 'Nothing' after they are 150.
And alts will do it.

Dw Melody, you post was godlike too.  :police:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Paypal

Haha okay bro. More like Mihi's paypal  ;)

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
the fastest way I can farm math
At school! *du~ dum tsss!*

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
oh that was rly helpful eather,ty bro :D

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
How many times per week 2x get's on...or does it depends on something or just gms free will?

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
WE dont have set times for 2x but it isnt something that is regularly done.. Special holidays and anniversaries kinda thing
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2014, 09:27 pm by Night⋆
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
^
This is the best answer.
You could train some characters to 150, but make sure they're easy to level. Such as Barb/Bm/Seeker/Archer. And maybe some other chars. Once they're 150, you can do Ares on them every saturday like Cynix said. It's a good and decent income for doing 'Nothing' after they are 150.
And alts will do it.

Dw Melody, you post was godlike too.  :police:

archer not easy to level try barb/bm/seeker/sin <