Epic Perfect World

Diversity in class build in Epic compare to Official

Offline whativa

Hello, im new in PW in general. I look for PVP in MMOs. As the title says, compare to official how many choices does this server offer to build each class differently? less or more? (always talking about endgame gear).

thanks in advance

Offline Droopeh

Overall, I'd say more.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Far more, in my opinion, considering you don't have to spend thousands upon thousands to get gear. There's ct, int, dph, vit and def options for all the classes (-the int obviously for mag classes). Just depends on what class you're going to play and how you're going to play it.

Swink

Far more, in my opinion, considering you don't have to spend thousands upon thousands to get gear. There's ct, int, dph, vit and def options for all the classes (-the int obviously for mag classes). Just depends on what class you're going to play and how you're going to play it.

you are bad  :police:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

pretty much this

engame gear in pwi is r9r -  the stats are always the same (just the value differs and you will be rolling for max stats)
endgame gear here is r8r - you get random stats and can roll for the stats you want.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
you are bad  :police:
no u.  :smiley:
Scratch that.
Yes, yes I know. :( I am awful. Plis do not listen to me op.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2014, 01:06 am by Aʟʏх

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOL  i just wrote completely wrong answer to you questions. SORRY but i will let it stay because i like how i put it..
Answer to you question is: End Game here is different comparing to official because there they have fixed stats for everyone in same class heres you choose whether to keep what you got or you can "reroll" for what better suits you. Also read below in my wrongly defined answer number 2&3 and you will understand.
Also, PW has designed classes for certain builds but you can experiment. Depends what you choose.

If u look str8 for pvp this is deffo choice #1 over any private server or any official.
Why?
  • Even tho its PvE server by type (you choose whether to be in pk mode or not) its designed for pvp[/b]
  • Almost everyone pk. On official server pvp doin only 5-10% of all ppl playing (excluding pk events such as Nation War or territory War)
  • Here its "easier" to get gear. Don't expect to get in 2 days but its faster then on official. On official can take more than a year before you are able even to thinking about joining pk [/s]
  • Here you don't have to pay with real money but if u want a little boost you can donate and help server keep working and doin good job.
  • GMs always available. If you have any problem related to game or community you can address it to GM who is online. Atleast 1 is available whenever you need them. On official server theres no GMs online nor you can see if any of GM ever comes online
Ofcorse, if you need i can write more why this server but i think you got my point.
and Welcome  :tiger-1:
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2014, 01:55 am by Milan

Offline T

• have u ever
  • ever felt like this
  • Characters: Infinitard
make heavy armor everything

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
pretty much this

engame gear in pwi is GodMode -  the stats are always the same (just the value differs and you will be rolling for max stats)
endgame gear here is r8r - you get random stats and can roll for the stats you want.
Fixed. Because it's only the truth.

Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline whativa

So. Which are the things that give you choices to build your class differently ? (differently but still worthy). For example, is there choice in endgame items? skills? what else?

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
For pvp in this certain MMO there's really nothing much to build different. You go for power, pure builds for magic classes and LA users, dex/str mixes for HA. You can use a different build but it won't be reliable dmg wise anymore..
Our gear stats are luck based and that's the only thing you might have different from others.. Well not counting cultivation (you choose your path - sage or demon, it defines your lvl 11 skills), cards (def/atk/crit/stats).

Official makes you farm for rank9, its recasts and stones you put in it (shtload of money or time) to even match other pkers and again, pretty much the same story with builds..
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2014, 09:52 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Vegas

Play a different game for PvP lol.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Play a different game for PvP lol.