Epic Perfect World

Patch v36

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
make an option to bypass the wait for warsong to start.

thats not a wait time...thats a real timer to defend the pavillions, only people choose not to :x
we cant decrease the waiting time or we would be screwing the "Defend the Pavillions" quest  :-\

1. warsoul tag is free on wushu/netherbeast where not everybody can go :P
also belive me if 1 valiant=1ec then cheaper than 156 ec coz the chance higher than 0.x% :P

u think will be massive overflow? i doubt if the mats requiment stay on 100 lol
u really calculated how much billion and gold mat needed? even here its damn long

2. i dont said ur fault but mostly in most of pve area the casters got disadvantage, if medal untradeable then +1 place where they got disadvantage

3. that was a JUST a option and if u reduce to mat req. to 10 then its not that damn long months

1. dont forget that the  in PW isnt x.x% total tries u make it, its x.x% per each time u try to amke an item, so thats very hard to get any warsoul material through that logic. the main purpose we still didnt touch as i said its cuz we might work on them sooner or later :) so for now they are staying impossible to get as they are.

2. as i said we will see if we can come up with a Caster TM ;) not much we can actually do in here.

3. this we need to test cuz i honestly never seen an item with Warding Level, specially +50 as you said :D we will check it out.

Since trial's mats are easily taken with Epic Coins,  "Warrior seal" could be traded for others stuffs like reputation or experience or something more (would be nice for Who do the trials...and one more reason for do...). Well, is only a suggestion :)

Since now, Thank you for your attention and have fun ^^

Reputation or Experience sounds good but isnt it easy to get experience ? we can think on some other items perhaps? something thats beneficial to farm :D

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
1. dont forget that the  in PW isnt x.x% total tries u make it, its x.x% per each time u try to amke an item, so thats very hard to get any warsoul material through that logic. the main purpose we still didnt touch as i said its cuz we might work on them sooner or later :) so for now they are staying impossible to get as they are.

2. as i said we will see if we can come up with a Caster TM ;) not much we can actually do in here.

1. i just said coz i also tryed in official server and on devastation pserver, i know how long was till i got only 100 mat from p.fuel crystalts even i got bills to buy them from npc :P
situation warsoul weapon worth the effort on PW MS but there was far harder and reason why worth was the lacking competative item like now the r9 weapon what also could get if i remember 40 att lv if u are lucky, because only att lv worth on warsoul weapon rest not really nice addons because when it was made still r8 was the best weapon.

its ok if hard to get just need something good option or unique

2. caster tm could be nice but another way casters can get ec from gv and if medal tradeable they can buy too, thats a reason why could be nice if medal tradeable
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline makemehappy

• Beginner

Reputation or Experience sounds good but isnt it easy to get experience ? we can think on some other items perhaps? something thats beneficial to farm :D

----- so...Well, it was only a suggestion , but of course could be others stuffs or too could only increase the amount of mats traded in forges... for a good amount =P

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
  • Characters: Dubby DubDub DubbyXIV DuBTiGeR
U should add the smileys with the troll faces and reskin all the da gear or at least most of them if you can and make the lvling  teensy bit easier

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Make the poleaxes be available to BMs (Or atleast Demonic poleaxe)
And maybe add Wing Trophy in the botique :D
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2012, 04:12 am by Janrey

Offline .

The new mounts and wings would be cool to finally have.  ;)

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
Add a god's giving at misfortune wew
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline buschkatze

Add Forges to Dreamweaver Port also pls, (not only ADC, 1 k)
Make TM medals tradable!!!!!

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
....Make TM medals tradable!!!!!

Bad idea imo ^^^ it creates player laziness for one thing.  May as well just have players buy the robe itself (if anyone is willing to sell it after all the work) would prolly run like 4k EC+ lol
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
And maybe add Wing Trophy in the botique :D

bad idea :/
we need some of the things to be available only ingame, or else we will become another PWI working only through Boutique and forget about players + game.

The new mounts and wings would be cool to finally have.  ;)

next patch we are implementing them :)

Make TM medals tradable!!!!!

this will require a lot of thinking and discussion between us before we do something like this.

Offline buschkatze

Bad idea imo ^^^ it creates player laziness for one thing.  May as well just have players buy the robe itself (if anyone is willing to sell it after all the work) would prolly run like 4k EC+ lol

Maybe u right, but this server anyway goes nearer and nearer to PWI with any patch and maybe this server will loose players more and more. I am tired of doing 69 runs Wraith and Haluzination because I have rl, work also and many friends already left server because of frustration. PPL who r not in big factions r lost anyway with all this ( 'oh so good for PK'ers updates only'). Look who is calling for Veno, Mystic....for TM?? I'v seen non, only Sins r welcome!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
yea we really need to work on Veno's :/ but it needs some serious testings...
and we are not near PWI, simply as they made a cash based game and we dont want that to happen. thats why we are keep off the boutiquesome items that would ruin the game experience. we understand that ppl work and have their own lives but we are adding items that ruin thegame into the boutique. we are now testing and discussing abuot making those item tradable OR get them with epic coins, but it would be a ridiculously amount of epic coins lol

Offline buschkatze

yea we really need to work on Veno's :/ but it needs some serious testings...
and we are not near PWI, simply as they made a cash based game and we dont want that to happen. thats why we are keep off the boutiquesome items that would ruin the game experience. we understand that ppl work and have their own lives but we are adding items that ruin thegame into the boutique. we are now testing and discussing abuot making those item tradable OR get them with epic coins, but it would be a ridiculously amount of epic coins lol

Ty for all work u doing  :-*

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
bad idea :/
we need some of the things to be available only ingame, or else we will become another PWI working only through Boutique and forget about players + game.

But.. Do TM Seat of Torment Working? if not, then how can we even get the SoT Cape? (The 2x physical defense cape).

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
But.. Do TM Seat of Torment Working? if not, then how can we even get the SoT Cape? (The 2x physical defense cape).

why would u want a cape like that??