Epic Perfect World

Perfect World - New Expansion: Rise of Dynasty

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
most of it I don't see a real point to being added into epw; server tw? (maybe if top servers went head to head with each other but on that note: we are the only top server with actual balance. Once this is released and added to the other top servers as is... I'm expecting our community to grow a bit from people leaving the other from it. The only thing I see we could get from this is new maps/events/gear skin for dragon armor possibly new territorial wars. Take into account released "teaser trailers" are always going to look nicer then in game content. :p

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
most of it I don't see a real point to being added into epw; server tw? (maybe if top servers went head to head with each other but on that note: we are the only top server with actual balance. Once this is released and added to the other top servers as is... I'm expecting our community to grow a bit from people leaving the other from it. The only thing I see we could get from this is new maps/events/gear skin for dragon armor possibly new territorial wars. Take into account released "teaser trailers" are always going to look nicer then in game content. :p

the old class's got tweak on their lv79 skills and dots for me already worth it :D
we dont need to add new gear and other crap but i think few skills really outdated and useless atm
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
If anyone noticed, im not sure but on the vid from aga
there are a lot of new armors, i think theyr all made for special class
on the pics from sky they look sooooo pretty,
i hope those are becomming the new dragon O:
So i even not ashamed to show mah armor hahahah

:P

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
If anyone noticed, im not sure but on the vid from aga
there are a lot of new armors, i think theyr all made for special class
on the pics from sky they look sooooo pretty,
i hope those are becomming the new dragon O:
So i even not ashamed to show mah armor hahahah

:P

The new armors are reforged r9 armors.

Offline Noci

Is it just me. or did the vid look to much like LOTR ?

Offline sallywas1

I don't know about all that other stuff, but I sure would like some new hair for the girls, long hair, I mean really long, like to the knees at least. Think there's a way to implement long hairpieces? Please?? :DD

And how about some boot cut jeans for girls too? Can we get some of those? Please?? :D

Offline .

Sage Archer gonna go hard after this update o;  ???

But on a serious note. Most Private servers are based on PK mostly, I think It would be great to bring this update to EPW so this game doesn't have to just be based on PK. TW is super fun so bringing this it`ll have more people looking forward to TW, instead of just PKing cos have to admit sometimes PK gets super dead and boring. It will make TW funner and more interesting instead of basing everything in a private server on PK.
But yeah I'd have to read more on the update just pretty much skimmed through it. But to be honest I don't think this was the poorest expansion I think its more interesting than boring, in my opinion.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
The new armors are reforged r9 armors.

no i dont mean the new classes,
just the clas we already have.
i dont think neither that new classes are comming, each a race..
thats was too much for a update,
i think only the armors and new thomes..
and maybe some craps packages again..
with only tokens in it, so ppl can waste theyr money
on pwi, like they always do.

Offline catsanddogs1

• Beginner
srsly lol we gotta stop with the PVP talk xD i wanna c  what this expansion has to offer hopefully new class and gear and some more advantages to this game

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
srsly lol we gotta stop with the PVP talk xD i wanna c  what this expansion has to offer hopefully new class and gear and some more advantages to this game
no new class.

new tw.

new armors. (r9 recraft)

new forges to make these r9 refract armors.

some skills redone.

but nothing more then that.

quest storlyline

new instances/maps i believe